||September 29, 2022 |
MEDIA ADVISORY M22-140
NASA Invites Media to Discuss New Science, Commercial Study Today
NASA will hold a media teleconference today at 4:30 p.m. EDT, Thursday, Sept. 29, to discuss a new study exploring potential commercial space opportunities for NASA science missions. The agency will livestream audio of the teleconference on its website.
- Thomas Zurbuchen, associate administrator, NASA’s Science Mission Directorate
- Kathy Lueders, associate administrator, NASA's Space Operations Mission Directorate
- Jessica Jensen, vice president, customer operations and integration, SpaceX
- Jared Isaacman, commercial astronaut and commander of Polaris Dawn
- Patrick Crouse, Hubble Space Telescope project manager, NASA’s Goddard Space Flight Center
To ask questions during the teleconference, media must RSVP no later than two hours before the event to Alise Fisher at: firstname.lastname@example.org. NASA’s media accreditation policy is available online.
Karen Fox / Alise Fisher
202-358-1275 / 202-358-2546
email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
NASA news releases and other information are available automatically by sending an e-mail to email@example.com (no subject or text in the body is required).
To unsubscribe from the list, send an e-mail message to firstname.lastname@example.org (no subject or text in the body is required).
Forward this Message to a Friend »
Subscription Reminder: You're Subscribed to:
using the address:
Manage Your Subscription »
Unsubscribe Automatically »