AUS-CITY
Posted By: LovingMyKids Look at the people viewing currently - Mon 27 Oct 2008 02:14:PM
It states that there are 14 viewing this forum of Child Safety, but there is only 4 of us members here...hello hello whoever you's are?

It's nice to know the posts are being read, it'll be even nicer to hear an opinion from them!

Posted By: kickemout Re: Look at the people viewing currently - Mon 27 Oct 2008 02:26:PM
yes I have been watching that too.....we just have to keep plugging it
Posted By: rainbowchaser Re: Look at the people viewing currently - Mon 27 Oct 2008 02:36:PM
I noticed that yesterday and I was only a new member.

It's very common to see more readers than contributors and this is with any forum.

I think that forum developers should create code that only counts a reader once... That would give a more realistic number.

Every time we come back to reply to a post, we get counted.
Posted By: kickemout Re: Look at the people viewing currently - Mon 27 Oct 2008 02:41:PM
that makes sense....but modern tech can only go so far......
Posted By: vici Re: Look at the people viewing currently - Mon 27 Oct 2008 03:31:PM
My sentiments exactly.
Posted By: kickemout Re: Look at the people viewing currently - Mon 27 Oct 2008 03:39:PM
there are more comments on altnews now too........
Posted By: rainbowchaser Re: Look at the people viewing currently - Mon 27 Oct 2008 04:36:PM
Hmm, modern technology can go quite far, but the buck stops at the person who writes the code.

Posted By: I Hate GOV, DEPT Re: Look at the people viewing currently - Mon 27 Oct 2008 07:46:PM
Originally Posted by LovingMyKids
It states that there are 14 viewing this forum of Child Safety, but there is only 4 of us members here...hello hello whoever you's are?

It's nice to know the posts are being read, it'll be even nicer to hear an opinion from them!

All you have to do is keep looking at the views as its going through the Roof.
Also since I can access the ip numbers of all I can back trace them to see where a lot come from.

You guessed it GOVERNMENT DEPARTMENTS.
Posted By: I Hate GOV, DEPT Re: Look at the people viewing currently - Mon 27 Oct 2008 07:49:PM
Originally Posted by rainbowchaser
I noticed that yesterday and I was only a new member.

It's very common to see more readers than contributors and this is with any forum.

The owner of this site can do the above, because we have done this before as to see who is reading what and what thread for how long.
Do you know the logs just for one day are over 8meg and climbing?
Posted By: I Hate GOV, DEPT Re: Look at the people viewing currently - Mon 27 Oct 2008 07:51:PM
Originally Posted by rainbowchaser

Yes that's true
Posted By: kickemout Re: Look at the people viewing currently - Mon 27 Oct 2008 07:54:PM
Lets hope they see the need to bring this right out in the open.....either that or they know there is a lost generation of whites that may just headhunt them....children grow up and their memories cannot be wiped......
Posted By: LovingMyKids Re: Look at the people viewing currently - Mon 27 Oct 2008 08:03:PM
How do you know if the ip is govnment departments? It's good to know this but I'm just curious?
Posted By: I Hate GOV, DEPT Re: Look at the people viewing currently - Mon 27 Oct 2008 08:09:PM
Good little programs like this one and i have a few.
http://www.zoneedit.com/lookup.html
Posted By: I Hate GOV, DEPT Re: Look at the people viewing currently - Mon 27 Oct 2008 08:15:PM
Actually this forum has had some marvelous updates in the control panel which only the owner can access and in there you can preform some magic tricks.
Actuall 12 months ago i had a member abuse the shit out of me and used her Government computer to do it.
She was back traced to the terminal she was using and SACKED!!! but apparently this was not the first complaint.

I've also had members bouncing of 50 proxy servers well that's different they are just and impossible to trace.
Posted By: LovingMyKids Re: Look at the people viewing currently - Fri 31 Oct 2008 11:06:AM
Well when i got on here this morning, there was only myself online and another reg'd member for somewhere else on this site but for the Child Safety forum, there were 8 people viewing!

OOOOooh I feel like being watched, where's DocSnipers waving finger?

I hope they are all having a good and thorough read, it doesn't matter what they take from this, the truth always wins out in the end!
Posted By: rainbowchaser Re: Look at the people viewing currently - Fri 31 Oct 2008 02:38:PM
I know that the other Mods who aren't directly involved with this forum are viewing all the time.

Scandal evokes curiosity in the average man.

There are likely CSOs out there, or one of their "departments" keeping their fingers on the pulse of this forum.

There would also be other users who constantly reading the forum for whatever reason. They might be doing it just to see what is going on that's caused all the fuss. They might be doing it to see if we run out of puff.

One thing is for sure... This forum is alive and people are posting new replies and threads all the time. While there is activity there will be people coming to read what's being said.

© AUS-CITY Message Forums