AUS-CITY
Posted By: DocSniper Pro Bono - Wed 29 Oct 2008 08:38:PM
In my search to find help, I have opened many doors just for them to close just as fast.
I came across a list of Pro Bono Barristers, only catch you need a solicitors to get to the Barristers.
Maybe some of you have that legal aid, and maybe some of you's have that lawyer.
Well now heres a list of these Barristers Located in the Brisbane area.

Subramaniam Barataraj 07 55962668 89 Spencer RD,Nerang

Simon Boote 07 39010901 Dan Casey Chambers 16/239 George St

Susan Downes 07 3261880 lvl 19 Inns of court 107 North Quay(Ring her 1st)

Patricia Kirkman-Scropoe 07 32360044 lvl 14 Inns of court 107 North Quay

Anthony Smith 07 32361007 Northpoint lvl 2 231 North Quay

Jon Moore 0732299553 5/370 George St

I hope this is of Help...

Cheers
Posted By: LovingMyKids Re: Pro Bono - Wed 29 Oct 2008 08:47:PM
Gosh what a pal you are DocSniper...why can't these probono types help you out?! you seem to deserve to have your name cleared and I'm sure some lawyer would love a challenge and should take on your case...could get him famous...oh that's only America hey!
Posted By: LovingMyKids Re: Pro Bono - Wed 29 Oct 2008 08:54:PM
I'll let someone else answer this but I think it's through legal aid stuff...so yeh if it is, the criteria to meet legal aid.

Posted By: DocSniper Re: Pro Bono - Wed 29 Oct 2008 09:11:PM
No, I will Never ever obtain any legal aid ever from QLD legal aid office.
I have enemies in there that believe that I am a pedo. (TSV office)
Even When I have submitted that Office with the said proof of my innocents, Someone in that office made sure I will be rejected.

They use my criminal History of my youth. as a excuse that I wont win. Ha. Ya right!!!!!.

I have begged and I have groveled and I have placed myself at the feet of thy enemy and begged for mercy.
All I get is the whip and kicked in the guts and while Im down, they still kick. No Mercy for DocSniper...then ya all wonder why I hate soooooooo much
Posted By: DocSniper Re: Pro Bono - Wed 29 Oct 2008 09:14:PM
Originally Posted by LovingMyKids
Gosh what a pal you are DocSniper...why can't these probono types help you out?! you seem to deserve to have your name cleared and I'm sure some lawyer would love a challenge and should take on your case...could get him famous...oh that's only America hey!

Ya, I have mentioned this to all lawyers, who ever takes this on will be rich and famous...
But the minute they see the Documents and or obtain some foundation to my issue, I automatically get served a Buck passing.

and yeah! USA lawyers would rape me to get this government into a court room...by golly....
Posted By: LovingMyKids Re: Pro Bono - Wed 29 Oct 2008 09:18:PM
One thing DocSniper, you need to be more kinder to yourself, you don't deserve to be raped to get anywhere to declare your innocence. When you become kinder to yourself, your getting back at the barstools who didn't look after you as a child, re-parent yourself, and that means being good and kind to yourself! Ok? Then you will start to have it over all these people who didn't want to listen...

Posted By: DocSniper Re: Pro Bono - Wed 29 Oct 2008 09:41:PM
No, I need to punish myself even more, for if i dont punish me, I will cross that Line.
Punish myself for losing my son to death, punish myself for not being That man to protect my family.
I am not the person I once was. The real me, is deep inside,hiding.
The sarcastic,bitterness me is what drives me, to seek justice.

I had a frked up childhood and swore I would never be like my parents. and as I write here today. I have NOT once copied them as They abused me. to my children
Posted By: rainbowchaser Re: Pro Bono - Thu 30 Oct 2008 01:08:AM
Patricia Kirkman-Skroope is my barrister and she is AWESOME.

I recommend her to anyone and everyone.
© AUS-CITY Message Forums