AUS-CITY
Posted By: rainbowchaser FYI (Aus-City info) - Sun 02 Nov 2008 10:04:PM
For those of you who are having an issue with the time stamp on posts for the forums here... Please follow these steps to adjust your personal settings...

My Stuff > Preferences > Current server time is: (3 up from bottom)> Insert the number "10" if in QLD (Note: the forum is on NSW time)

This adjustment will help to give you a more realistic time stamp on previous posts.
Posted By: I Hate GOV, DEPT Re: FYI (Aus-City info) - Sun 02 Nov 2008 10:51:PM
Yes but some deliberately change it just for confusion sake.
Posted By: I Hate GOV, DEPT Re: FYI (Aus-City info) - Sun 02 Nov 2008 10:52:PM
Yes Brisbane is + 10.
Now this + 10 means something for me. (private Joke)
Posted By: rainbowchaser Re: FYI (Aus-City info) - Sun 02 Nov 2008 11:24:PM
Hmm, don't think I want to know. LOL

Posted By: Notvyet Re: FYI (Aus-City info) - Mon 03 Nov 2008 11:38:AM
this forum get big now
i hope you get this docks pigs liers in my country docks not survive, docks survive in bulshit country like australa not in Bosnia
i see real war dock bitch come to my country to steal children docks not last minute
Posted By: kickemout Re: FYI (Aus-City info) - Tue 04 Nov 2008 01:48:PM
yes they are their own terrorist cell notvyet...the australian governing bodies all need kicking out...they are of the convict mentality here.....it is inhumane what is going on and even more so that their employees have never acted on it....and what they are doing with the Aboriginal people is also inhumane....it is way past time that some International organisation stepped in...they too are aware of these issues......
Posted By: I Hate GOV, DEPT Re: FYI (Aus-City info) - Tue 04 Nov 2008 09:48:PM
Originally Posted by Notvyet
this forum get big now
i hope you get this docks pigs liers in my country docks not survive, docks survive in bulshit country like australa not in Bosnia
i see real war dock bitch come to my country to steal children docks not last minute

Yes its sad notvyet, nobody deserves to be put through a war but sometime a war is needed to clean the rubbish that goes on in a country but like usual the innocent are the ones that always get effected.
Just think.
If Australia was in conflict with another country and we were just about to be invaded would the cops be worrying about speed cameras and the Department of child safety?
NO!
Posted By: rainbowchaser Re: FYI (Aus-City info) - Tue 04 Nov 2008 10:02:PM
LOL

If the cops were worried about war... Then Australia would definitely be in trouble.

The first line of defense is the Army, Airforce and Navy... If the reserves are called out Australia is in trouble... If the cops are called out we're screwed.

I am getting a visual of cops running around with their guns and batons trying to fend off an invasion... It's terribly funny! LOL

But I know what you're saying... Cops would be on high alert to do all the arresting.

Posted By: kickemout Re: FYI (Aus-City info) - Tue 04 Nov 2008 10:04:PM
HAHAHAH I JUST LOVE YOUR IMAGININGS RAINBOW HAHAHAHA
Posted By: rainbowchaser Re: FYI (Aus-City info) - Tue 04 Nov 2008 10:16:PM
Humerous, isn't it? LOL
© AUS-CITY Message Forums