AUS-CITY
Posted By: Bella2229 Just a question - Thu 06 Nov 2008 01:07:PM
I am filling in a FOI form and it asks if i give consent for them to notify third parties that i am the applicant when considering the potential release of information.
Am i suppose to give consent for that?
I think i have to but concerned that this will just give the third parties a heads up.
Posted By: ew_289 Re: Just a question - Thu 06 Nov 2008 02:48:PM
Speak to your lawyer about this but if I was you I would say no.
Posted By: kickemout Re: Just a question - Thu 06 Nov 2008 05:28:PM
ooooooooooooo lawyers....they are as bad....all my lawyer did was strip me of my savings.....and did nothing...the tribunal told him he had no duristiction in the room.....well he has a shock coming to him very very soon.......and that aint a threat that is a promise.....and he knows it....
Posted By: kickemout Re: Just a question - Thu 06 Nov 2008 05:32:PM
am still waiting on the foi papers....four months have passed...way beyond their time frame....and i am not surprised on the trumped up illegal removal back to the violent father and family.....but there is the other option, and since i was informed the time lapse is a deemed refusal...look out you corrupted child and family abusers.....you are in for a very pleasant surprise.....and that is my promise I gave to you four years ago.....im going to expose the truth and name you all to everyone...try and shut me up...you wont.
HELL HATH NO FURY THAN A WOMAN SCORNED....
Posted By: JusticeForAll Re: Just a question - Thu 06 Nov 2008 11:30:PM
Bella I believe that what that means is that if there's any information that the Department has gotten from other agencies then they need to let them know that you have FOI'd the documents.
Posted By: rainbowchaser Re: Just a question - Fri 07 Nov 2008 12:58:AM
Yeah, I think it may refer to documents that "belong" to other agencies or individuals.

By this, I mean that DoCS consider a report or such "belonging" to the person who wrote it.
Posted By: kickemout Re: Just a question - Fri 07 Nov 2008 01:07:AM
that is bull....they have a date and the commissioners office said , with me they are way past due their time......I told her that these children were abducted illegally and NO uplifting papers or the like were served on me.....I said i would wait one more month...the woman said it is a sign of deemed refusal....i said Id believe that it is very corrupted and involves the tribunal and minister.....mike reynolds as well....and i told her why......but i think once these flyers start fluttering around they will turn up ....they have violated the rights of these chhildren and forced them to go where they didnt want to......my daughter reckons that we never hear from them because they never settled....look out you froensic psych psycho......i warned you.....
Posted By: jaremt Re: Just a question - Fri 07 Nov 2008 08:28:PM
I would not give them shit as you can bet they will somehow use it against you.

As ew_289 said ask for an Lawyers opinion.
Posted By: Crow Re: Just a question - Sat 08 Nov 2008 12:01:PM
Originally Posted by jaremt
I would not give them shit as you can bet they will somehow use it against you.

As ew_289 said ask for an Lawyers opinion.

First you must have the money as i've noticed money loosens lawyers lips.
Of topic.
Could you imagine if Doctors had the same attitude as lawyers?
Dentist are bad enough.
Posted By: Bella2229 Re: Just a question - Sat 08 Nov 2008 12:12:PM
Now that would be scary wouldn't it!!!
© AUS-CITY Message Forums