AUS-CITY
Posted By: DocSniper The right to be a man and a Father - Sat 08 Nov 2008 04:41:PM
But we also need families to raise our children.
We need fathers to realize that responsibility does not end at conception.
We need them to realize that what makes you a man
is not the ability to have a child -
it's the courage to raise one.

President Elect Barack Obama

and before this can happen, we must remove the cancer that has infested in our society. The department of child safety.
Posted By: I Hate GOV, DEPT Re: The right to be a man and a Father - Sat 08 Nov 2008 04:45:PM
If I died and ever re-incarnated again I would never have children again and the only reason is because of what the Department of Child Safety did to the lot of us.
Give Australia a Zero Australian population growth and let the Arabs take over.
Posted By: Bella2229 Re: The right to be a man and a Father - Sat 08 Nov 2008 04:57:PM
I Hate GOV, DEPT:
I completly understand what you are saying about not having kids.
I am too scared to have anymore children after having dealt with DoCS, i worry that if i was to have another child that i would be lucky to get to hold him/her before DoCS swooped down and stole him/her from me!!!!
There are already too many children being tourtured by DoCS
Posted By: thisisgood Re: The right to be a man and a Father - Sat 08 Nov 2008 05:06:PM
couldn't agree more.
whilst I love my child the pain of what we went through will forever be in my mind.

So if I could do it all over again and turn back the clock - would I have a child or not?

It is also the difficulties of being a single parent from conception that would colour my view. So maybe not when I take in all those considerations.

If I didn't have a child I wouldn't be here and I wouldn't believe your stories; I would think you were all extremists and freaks so also considering that plus my love for my child - hmmmm, maybe I would stay right here.

So knowing what I know and also for not being able to turn back the clock I am here till the end for a chance to expose docs for what they really are.

Let's shout it from the roof top.

Posted By: DocSniper Re: The right to be a man and a Father - Sat 08 Nov 2008 09:16:PM
After 1 death and 3 children remove, as if dead.
the yearning in me to have another is very over whelming.
Only thing stopping me from saving my last family,after the learning of the 1st one being ripped apart, was the money.
If i had the money, I would of packed her and the fetus up and moved overseas.

If you're talking going back in time, then mine would be 2nd of march 1997 at 11:00pm and save my sons life,, to save mine today.
Selfish???,I know, and yeah, Guess I am

Posted By: JusticeForAll Re: The right to be a man and a Father - Sun 09 Nov 2008 01:07:AM
I agree. Just because you have the body parts to make a child doesn't automatically make you a parent. There is so much more to it than that.
© AUS-CITY Message Forums