AUS-CITY
Posted By: DocSniper Kids on the Streets, - Mon 10 Nov 2008 09:15:PM
Watching Today Tonight, about missing people, Children.

There would be 1000, 100,000,00 of homeless children living on the streets of you town or city.
Where is DOCS or Family crisis workers protecting these children, That are exposed to pedophiles and other activities.
No food, No shelter as a home. Abused by the system.
But!!! docs will march in a normal home and place children into foster care or a motel/hotel to protect these children.
What about the street kids????

Are they to, not worthy protecting against the wolves that will hunt.?. Them for what ever purpose.

Our own back yard is as dirty as you will get it.
What we need is someone like brukes backyard to remodify the land scape of politics and to the family law act.
Posted By: I Hate GOV, DEPT Re: Kids on the Streets, - Mon 10 Nov 2008 10:02:PM
I have said this before that runaways don't have men with them
DOCS soul purpose is chasing men out of their houses.
FULL STOP, even with no evidence.
Posted By: JusticeForAll Re: Kids on the Streets, - Tue 11 Nov 2008 12:36:AM
You're so right. DoCS are abusing families that don't need to be bothered and then they're letting people like children living in the streets go without help. Where do they get off acting this way?!?! So many children are suffering and for what? For the bottom line.
Posted By: DocSniper Re: Kids on the Streets, - Tue 11 Nov 2008 02:16:AM
Hate:
I tend to agree with you.
And to have Men live alone.

JFA:

Those children on the streets are targets, no doubt about it.

Some of those kids run away cos they want to for whatever reason.

Some cos, they are abused and nobody does anything for them, yet end up still being abused on the streets.

Then you might get some that had dealings with DOCS, got removed and ran away.

No matter how these children got there, they are there.

As HATE: somewhat said. them children on the streets are not worth the time to waste, when DOCS can make more money ripping apart normal human safe families.Ripping away the Man.
© AUS-CITY Message Forums