AUS-CITY
Posted By: kickemout WHAT SORT OF ACTION DO WE DEMAND !!!!! - Mon 10 Nov 2008 11:20:PM
CLASS ACTION AND NOTHING LESS !!!!!!!!
Posted By: kickemout Re: WHAT SORT OF ACTION DO WE DEMAND !!!!! - Mon 10 Nov 2008 11:25:PM
THE FLYERS ARE FLYING AROUND NOW....AND WHAT AN EXCELLENT RECEPTION FROM THE PUBLIC....GOOD ON YOU,...IT'S ABOUT TIME.....ITS NEEDED......
CAN i TAKE MORE OF THEM(FLYERS)
AND BOY....WE EVEN GOT THE YOUTH GOING IN IT....THEY ARE COMING TO TELL THEIR STORIES.....

OUR SLOGAN..... CHILD SAFETY ACTION GROUP......

IT WORKED REALLY WELL!!!!!!
Posted By: kickemout Re: WHAT SORT OF ACTION DO WE DEMAND !!!!! - Mon 10 Nov 2008 11:28:PM
THE BEAUTY OF BEING ON THE GOLD COAST......WE TALK WITH PEOPLE FROM ALL OVER AUSTRALIA.....
Posted By: DocSniper Re: WHAT SORT OF ACTION DO WE DEMAND !!!!! - Tue 11 Nov 2008 01:53:AM
WHAT SORT OF ACTION DO WE DEMAND !!!!!

how about roll reversal....????

For 6 months swap places with your worst enemy in DOCS.
Then do as they did to you. and Only her or them that Abused you or your family.
Then for that 6 months, Start to fix up their mistakes. 6 months wont cover it, but, hey, lest give a shot smile
Posted By: rainbowchaser Re: WHAT SORT OF ACTION DO WE DEMAND !!!!! - Tue 11 Nov 2008 08:34:AM
My daughter did a letterbox drop with the last of the flyers... So those have gone.

I can't do anything for the next few days... My eldest brother is in the ICU at the hospital, so I've got to camp out there until he's released to a ward... The big problem is that his wife is 8 months pregnant and the medics are not only worried about him but her as well.

I'm exhausted.
Posted By: DoCS_R_Dogs Re: WHAT SORT OF ACTION DO WE DEMAND !!!!! - Tue 11 Nov 2008 12:35:PM
National Royal Commission- the witness list will take years to get through
that should boost the economy
Posted By: DoCS_R_Dogs Re: WHAT SORT OF ACTION DO WE DEMAND !!!!! - Tue 11 Nov 2008 12:35:PM
Well it will boost Porche sales for lawyers at least
Posted By: JusticeForAll Re: WHAT SORT OF ACTION DO WE DEMAND !!!!! - Wed 12 Nov 2008 12:59:AM
I too believe the 'youth movement' is a another great aspect to tap into. I too have spoken to the youth that walk through my doors at work and have been amazed at the insight some of these kids have into the happenings of DoCS. I don't think these kids should be underestimated.
Posted By: kickemout Re: WHAT SORT OF ACTION DO WE DEMAND !!!!! - Wed 12 Nov 2008 01:54:AM
no, they will be adults in the near future
© AUS-CITY Message Forums