AUS-CITY
Posted By: JusticeForAll What is written - Wed 12 Nov 2008 12:55:AM
Do people believe everything that is written? For example do you believe everything you read/hear in the media?

Do you take it for gospel? Or do you look at it critically and analyse what is being said to draw your own conclusions?

Do you have an open mind to things with the ability to look at the bigger picture?

Do DoCS do the same?
Posted By: DocSniper Re: What is written - Wed 12 Nov 2008 02:39:AM
I have to say yes.
The lies from one state bounces all the way to another in written format.

Again, with only the written word, these people(DOCS) plays god, Who lives and who dies.
Who can be a parent and who cant.
Who can have a family and who cant have one.

Go watch a movie called Cry Wolf....

Says a million written words
Posted By: rainbowchaser Re: What is written - Wed 12 Nov 2008 11:05:AM
I personally don't believe everything that I read or hear in the media. I never have, but I have been on the receiving end of wrong information, so I am well aware of how twisted things can become to sell a newspaper or get ratings.

I am the type of person who relies on facts. I don't make a decision or pass a judgment until I am in full possession of the facts and even then I mull over things until I know full well my decision is the RIGHT decision.

I believe that I don't have the right to judge... So therefore I don't just up and judge somebody or something without knowing the facts.

Posted By: kickemout Re: What is written - Mon 17 Nov 2008 07:53:PM
THE AUSTRALIAN GOVERNMENT ARE TERRORISTS....theres no doubt about it
Posted By: DocSniper Re: What is written - Mon 17 Nov 2008 08:30:PM
I believe i wrote a post about that. Australian terrorists.
Posted By: kickemout Re: What is written - Mon 17 Nov 2008 08:53:PM
Yep...they are still in that convict mentality....this cancer needs cutting out ....big time
Posted By: DocSniper Re: What is written - Mon 17 Nov 2008 09:04:PM
A virus....bugga, norton, theres no firewall to block out that Government Virus..............ARRRRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH,.......burp:)
© AUS-CITY Message Forums