AUS-CITY
Posted By: DocSniper Single and Looking - Thu 04 Dec 2008 08:16:AM
This is just a Sarcastic Post. But has Logics

Sex. Is human nature, Sex has its inbuilt drive.
From sex personal site to dating sites.
From a one night stand to a long relationship.
As young as 18, all state, they are willing to give sex in any manner to any man at any age.

My sexuality is in Question, DOCS States Im gay, Cos, They Say I like to play with the male children. Or I am a Dominator over the male gender...PPPfffTT. If man touches any other man, be it a baby,child. Male. To me your Gay.

So, If I am to find a relationship of any means, This woman, Must not have children, If she does, Then she has to goto the department of child safety dating service. Sorry ya out of bounds.
Even if she just wants to be friends and has children,and I am just a visitor, that is also a No-No, Cos!!!, Docs will come and only charge me with trespassing.
Even if I had all female friends with children and I was Invited to a BBQ. and if DOCS knew about it, They be there to remove me, and again only charge me with trespassing.

If your single and want children and happen to be with me, Then our relationship will come to a dead stop, And I mean DEAD. Refer to DOCS, murder manuals.

So, Im just left with One night stands or a frk buddy.
Not much of a life. but it beats wanking.

But!!!, what really shits me off, is that every frking department I ring, or every complaint I make,Whos the 1st Im talking to ?. who am I bucked past to, Yaps, A frking Female.

Now, I wouldnt Mind some of those Smutty chicks from them sex personal sites, to apply as a docs worker. seems the lesso's in their now have no frking Idea.
Posted By: JusticeForAll Re: Single and Looking - Fri 05 Dec 2008 12:04:AM
Rude, sexist, inappropriate.

That about sums that up really.

I don't think people here want to think about you having one night stands or wanking.

Sarcastic or not, it's inappropriate.
Posted By: DocSniper Re: Single and Looking - Fri 05 Dec 2008 12:18:AM
aye, true, and so be it, that's reality.
Posted By: thisisgood Re: Single and Looking - Fri 05 Dec 2008 03:16:PM
but I gotta say it makes funny reading. And I know you saying it from your heart.

i have a sense of humour and I think it is funny and does not offend me in the slightest.

What offends me is if some male was in my home or anywhere for that manner and trying to touch me up, a male saying degrogatory (make mine Toohey's new or xxxx gold please!) sexist comments to me that is personally directed at me.
Oh boy that's when I get nasty.

But a generalisation, some sweeping remark would wash over me like water.

I can be just as sexist towards males back and often am at any chance I get.

I am bit of a male hater underneath. And this got me into trouble with docs. i thought I was sounding off to a sister. hahahha. then she turned on me and sided with the abusive father of my child. It went weird - weirder than my sick sense of humour.
Posted By: DocSniper Re: Single and Looking - Fri 05 Dec 2008 05:39:PM
ya, I was having a shot at DOCS on this one.

You know how many females I meet in net world, that are single with 2.5 kids and they say, Why cant I get a man...I say, Simple sweet cheeks...you have kids.
Just last night a female friend from up north chats to me as she wanted more from me then i was willing to give, Why?, Oh! cos she has kids. I know this woman just as long as I now know WJ:

Let me tell a little of her.
Shes a redhead...lol, has 2 daughters, I believe now 14 and 15. I wont go into details to WHY docs came.
The Girl: Let me tell you now, these girls are well looked after and by golly well mannered/respectful. EG: their mom, at 8:30pm, Girls time for bed, With no other words other then Night mom, and kiss her on the cheek and good night to me, NO kiss. and goto the bedroom and not a word after that. WOW!, I thought when I 1st saw that.

Now she has the girl taking away from her, and good timing hey, just before Xmas. Bastards.

Now she understands to why we couldnt have a relationship.
© AUS-CITY Message Forums