AUS-CITY
Posted By: WantsJustice Inside information - Fri 05 Dec 2008 12:51:AM
I have a personal contact with a Detective in the Child Protection unit and was told today that it is a known fact that Families SA, are focusing on the minor issues and neglecting the major cases that do require assistance.

This Detective deals with many abused children daily, and it is their job to work with Families SA, and pass on the information to them. They do follow ups, and nothing has been done. These poor children still are forgotten about.

Under staffed and Under trained is what is going on over here.

It was confirmed today that the case worker has got a personal vendetta against me, as this Detective has backed me up and cant understand why they are so hell bent on taking my daughter.
Posted By: thisisgood Re: Inside information - Fri 05 Dec 2008 03:04:PM
What you say does not surprise me at all.
Without even having had the pleasure of meeting you face to face I would believe what you are saying about this practice down there in South Australia.
Posted By: DocSniper Re: Inside information - Fri 05 Dec 2008 05:45:PM
Again I say, How? can anyone investigate anything, Just by sitting behind a desk?. or making Ph calls ?.
South Aust, has proven that to 100% + 1.
from behind a desk and phone calls They investigated myself and found me guilty. Just as DOCS from QLD told them to do, They informed the right person to do the Job, One Karen Saunders of the Salisbury downs department. This redneck now is so hell bent in destroying WJ: family.
Yet after doing what they did to me, now leave me alone......WHY ???
© AUS-CITY Message Forums