AUS-CITY
Posted By: WantsJustice Deaths kept from Coroner - Mon 08 Dec 2008 12:54:AM

CRIMINAL information may have been covered up by the failure to report the deaths of three children in state care, the State Coroner has found.

Coroner Mark Johns' annual report criticises Families SA for failing to report the deaths, as required for all children in state care.

"At worst, the opportunity to obtain evidence of possible wrongdoing has been lost," the report states. "In these cases, the coronial process has been compromised. The opportunity to carry out a post-mortem examination may have been lost.

"Certainly the opportunity to learn from the event, and to make recommendations that may prevent a recurrence, has been lost. These are matters that society should be concerned about."

The criticism relates to three disabled children identified only as JL who died in January aged 17, AO who died in July last year aged 12 months and ML aged 17. JL died of natural causes after suffering severe intellectual disability since birth, AO died after being born with a severe neuromuscular disorder and ML from pneumonia.

Under section 28 of the Coroners Act, failure to notify of the death of a child in state care is punishable by a maximum fine of $10,000 fine or imprisonment for two years.

On all three occasions the office of the Minister for Families and Communities was advised of the deaths, but the report blames departmental officers for not reporting the incidents to the Coroner's office.

A spokesman for the current Minister for Families and Communities, Jennifer Rankine, said the issue had been raised with the department. "I am advised that measures have been put in place to make sure the department notifies the Coroner of any such deaths," he said.

None of the fatalities were reported to police.

The Coroner's report stated: "The Department did not fulfil its obligations to report these deaths and has informed me that it has since developed appropriate policies and procedures . . ."
Posted By: rainbowchaser Re: Deaths kept from Coroner - Mon 08 Dec 2008 01:48:PM
That is happening in other states too.

And the really juicy cases are well hidden from the public eye.

No joke, the government will stoop to levels you would not believe to hide any proof that a child has been killed while in foster care... Including burglary.
Posted By: DocSniper Re: Deaths kept from Coroner - Mon 08 Dec 2008 05:33:PM
Ann Bressington is a waste of space, Polygraph testing is also a red herring, while you make money from these tests, Family Sa are doing business as normal and abusing the law, That Ann Bressington and all the other polititions let Family SA and Queensland to get away with it.
everyday, all anyone hears on the news and on webpages, is how your stinking government are covering up for Family Sa. and Queensland
how Family Sa/DOCS neglects and babies die, children dies, parents dies, families dies, life is worth shit when you and your departments are involved. how the department will fabricate events to suit the issue.
one Karen saunders and her team of dogs is a very good EG: of the corruption your state has.
you pay these scums to come and murder families.
Then your government brings in the indoor sports of Buck Passing and then its kicked all over the place all the way to Queensland where it all started from and Family SA continues it and adds more to it.
I am willing to bet, If I went to another state and try to rebuild a family, that state to, will be like yours. Fingered. retarded people governing the meek of australia.

Its seems way easy to cover up and less effort and money to do that to families that are inoccent.
Yet it will cost you more in the long run,.
Saying sorry to the stolen generation is as fake as your concerns of the families that are being Abused by your system.
Posted By: DocSniper Re: Deaths kept from Coroner - Mon 08 Dec 2008 07:09:PM
Originally Posted by rainbowchaser
That is happening in other states too.

And the really juicy cases are well hidden from the public eye.

No joke, the government will stoop to levels you would not believe to hide any proof that a child has been killed while in foster care... Including burglary.

They did the same for a croc, covered it up.
Palm island riots, also covered up,
gang raping of 12 yr olds, covered up.

Cant anybody see thru the trees?. and see a Black forest?.
Posted By: rainbowchaser Re: Deaths kept from Coroner - Tue 09 Dec 2008 12:47:AM
Nah they can't see the forest for the trees.

The upper echelon of the government rely on statistics and assume that the statistics are all correct.

Unfortunately, the statistics are dreadfully incorrect and the majority of that is based on the fact that those who collate the data are either doing their jobs wrongly through direct manipulation to suit their own agenda or through assuming information collected by those manipulating the laws are in the possession of correct data.
Posted By: DocSniper Re: Deaths kept from Coroner - Tue 09 Dec 2008 12:59:AM
so, in the shadows, australia is the Nazi government of 1939, only doing it better in the 21st century
Posted By: WantsJustice Re: Deaths kept from Coroner - Tue 09 Dec 2008 01:13:AM
In all honesty, who would want to have children,NOW......knowing that we have no rights, and can have them removed at the suspicion of possible neglect or harm. Not proven, just suspicion or at risk of.

I cant see it getting better in the future, only worse, they seem to get away with so much. Above the law.

Who would want to put themselves through that!
Posted By: DocSniper Re: Deaths kept from Coroner - Tue 09 Dec 2008 01:43:AM
I recall many many years ago I watched a old black and white movie.
It was set in the 21st century where children was forbidden to have. somewhat like China is now, with that 1 child per family.

So, I can see in that future, That it will be a privilege to give birth and to have a family.
Nomore a right, But a privilege
© AUS-CITY Message Forums