AUS-CITY
Posted By: DocSniper And then there were none - Sat 20 Dec 2008 04:31:AM
Ever heard of that old kid song, 10 green bottles or 10 little Indians ?.
Im down to my Last green bottle and just one Indian.

Of cos, this is a metaphor.

Say replace that green bottle with a relationships or even that frked up word Love.
Could even use DOCS, as them knocking off my green bottles.

Nuff said.
Posted By: WantsJustice Re: And then there were none - Sat 20 Dec 2008 05:46:AM
That wasnt Docs that knocked the green bottle down DS, that was you!!!!!!
Posted By: DocSniper Re: And then there were none - Sat 20 Dec 2008 12:56:PM
And? the moral of the story is?.
Posted By: DocSniper Re: And then there were none - Sat 20 Dec 2008 11:36:PM
oh! well, guess nobody worked out the Moral.

The moral,is, I am not waiting 6 yrs to have a relationship with someone 3000k's away.
Posted By: GiveMeMyKidsBack Re: And then there were none - Sun 21 Dec 2008 12:17:AM
Why do you need to wait 6 years?
Posted By: DocSniper Re: And then there were none - Sun 21 Dec 2008 01:02:AM
cos, thats when WJ's: daughter turns 18.
And Docs have stated that WJ: can not have a man in the same house till the daughter turns 18.
Living apart in the same city, was also hard, but living 3000k's apart is not a relationship.
I am selfish, no doubt about it. I never was before, all this started. But,I know I am very selfish now.
The murder of my families and the stealing of my children from DOCS is that reason.
Fair enough then,but why should I be alone when I dont want to be alone?. I now have guide lines set before me, and handed down to me by DOCS. I can not have any female that has kids or who wants kids.
Isnt that any human desire? not to be alone....
Posted By: GiveMeMyKidsBack Re: And then there were none - Sun 21 Dec 2008 04:26:PM
Wow.
What a huge mess.
Posted By: DocSniper Re: And then there were none - Sun 21 Dec 2008 04:51:PM
aye, and a heart is ripped.

And those that started it off, couldnt careless.
these dogs, of DOCS thinks love means nothing tween normal humans. Why would one person stand up for the truth and DOCS as a gang demoralise that.
EG: there has been many true stories. of a man that has a life time in prison, sent there innocent. could be 10 years later, a woman, picks up the trail, and finds proof to back up. and she fights to have that man free. she takes the abuse to stand there and seek that truth and to open it up to the public. of cos, thats the US of A.
Ozland governments are retards.
© AUS-CITY Message Forums