AUS-CITY
can someone help me move a dish nns703 to pas8 to see anntena can it be done with the same secencer as nns703 what drections do i have to do to move it
its not for free on PAS8 anymore was encrypted about a week ago
thanks but can u use a nns 703 sencer to catch it still?
thanks but can u use a nns 703 sencer to catch pas8 ?<br /> <br /> <small>[ 16. January 2006, 04:26 PM: Message edited by: samsung ]</small>
u mean NSS6 and no its encrypted on there aswell not free anymore been like that for months now
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by samsung:<br /><strong> thanks but can u use a nns 703 sencer to catch pas8 ? </strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">dnt understand what u mean its encrypted on PAS8 also
sorry about before i didnt write clear can u use the sencer in front of the NSS6 dish to catch pas 8 is it the same how much do i have to move the dish to get pas8
nss6 is at 95 degrees east is about 20-30 degrees elecavation<br /><br />PAS8 is at 166 degrees east elevation for PAS8 is about 40-50 degrees
thanks lazersat ur a very good help ill get back to u real soon
is there any new greek channels for free coming to any Satellite
ERT Sat and RIK Sat are on B3
how long was anntena for free for on pas8 what date did it start. what Satellites can u catch in australia ,adelaide optus b3,nns6,pas8, what else can u catch with a 90cm dish is nns703 the same as nns6 ?
was FTA for a few weeks<br /><br />not much greek FTA<br /><br />look here and see which satellite u can get in australia http://www.lyngsat.com/asia.html
whats a got sattilte to catch
is it possible to catch pas8 with out a meter?
is this guy for real ???
You mean find the Satelite? Yes you need two things, either a meter or a few years of experience finding them without a meter.
thanks so need a meter yes i am for real
© AUS-CITY Message Forums