AUS-CITY
Posted By: Jedi Knight The "Z" channel , Wrestling channel back on - Wed 23 Jun 2004 04:05:PM
We have a new collection of channels on pas 8 freq 4080V S/R 30000, FEC 5/6 and most inportant the "Z"<br />wrestling channels is in it, all are FTA as for the moment.<br />Phil
Posted By: Jedi Knight Re: The "Z" channel , Wrestling channel back on - Sun 27 Jun 2004 02:20:AM
There is no doubt about it if you're Asian you have a massive collection of FTA channels to watch, lost count at the moment whats on Pas 8.<br />Phil
Posted By: megb68 Re: The "Z" channel , Wrestling channel back on - Sun 27 Jun 2004 10:19:PM
I used to watch them before but now I am only getting pixels and more pixels.....maybe they have decrease the power, can anyone confirm this????
Posted By: Jedi Knight Re: The "Z" channel , Wrestling channel back on - Mon 28 Jun 2004 01:59:AM
I can't tell because i'm using my 4.2M on this Sat, Normally a 2.3 is ok for Pas 8.<br />Phil<br />PS what size are you using????
Posted By: megb68 Re: The "Z" channel , Wrestling channel back on - Mon 28 Jun 2004 08:36:PM
I have a 3.0m mesh dish/humax setup...I only get 20% on this mux
Posted By: Jedi Knight Re: The "Z" channel , Wrestling channel back on - Tue 29 Jun 2004 03:42:AM
Suger,,thats poor?,,, check you pol is correct.
Posted By: megb68 Re: The "Z" channel , Wrestling channel back on - Tue 29 Jun 2004 09:39:PM
pol????...You mean dish pole??? or LNB polarisation???...sorry but I going from dumb to dumber and getting close to dumbest
Posted By: Jedi Knight Re: The "Z" channel , Wrestling channel back on - Wed 30 Jun 2004 03:36:AM
no you're ok, Check the polarisation, the focal point (in out of the LNBF) (Shit I better not say that otherwise some women's lib might complain). Make sure the lnbf is ok (no water or bugs in it) hope your dish is not bent?????? Use a string to run accross the dish should meet in the middle<br />"eg run string say 12 O'clock to 6 o'clock on dish, another say 9 o'clock to 3 o'clock, than 10 o'clock to 4 o'clock and say 2 o'clock to 8 o'clock<br />All should touch in the middle,, if not you're dish is out of wack<br />Phil
Posted By: megb68 Re: The "Z" channel , Wrestling channel back on - Thu 01 Jul 2004 01:01:AM
I'll give it a go....dont know how I'll manage to get to the dish but I'll do it...
© AUS-CITY Message Forums