AUS-CITY
Posted By: LAZER Russia Today on B3 FTA - Fri 02 Jun 2006 08:13:AM
EWTN and Russia Today have started FTA on Optus B3<br /><br />12525 V 30000 2/3
Posted By: LAZER Re: Russia Today on B3 FTA - Fri 02 Jun 2006 10:23:PM
as Apsattv has said Russia Today is stil testing on B3 and they want feedback<br /><br />If you want this channel to stay i would email them and encourage them to stay on Optus B3 FTA as its stil under consideration by them i sent them one yesterday and got this reply<br /><br />" Thank you for interesting in Russia Today TV. Our broadcasting via Optus B3 is technical at the moment and still under consideration. <br />Stay in touch. "<br /><br />I sent emails to these addresses []info@rttv.ru[/], []distribution@rttv.ru[/] and []pr@rttv.ru[/]
Posted By: joffaa Re: Russia Today on B3 FTA - Sat 03 Jun 2006 01:00:AM
If you can't be bothered sending an email at least visit the website as they have a regional counter that shows the area where all their 'hits' are coming from. To view this look down the bottom of their front page (link below) and you will see the map of the world covered with red spots.<br /><br />http://www.rttv.ru/<br /><br />Tks.
Posted By: joffaa Re: Russia Today on B3 FTA - Wed 14 Jun 2006 10:48:AM
Good to see one of the newsreaders is an Aussie.!!
Posted By: Adrid Re: Russia Today on B3 FTA - Tue 04 Jul 2006 02:42:AM
Looks like Russia Toady has gone -
Posted By: joffaa Re: Russia Today on B3 FTA - Wed 12 Jul 2006 06:13:PM
I spoke with the Distribution department at Russia Today regarding broadcasting of Russia Today on Optus B3. He has had many enquiries from Australia and New Zealand as to the status of its broadcast on Optus B3 and is aware that many viewers cannot receive it on Thaicom 3 soon to be Thaicom 5. they are working on the issue and he stated that they were hopeful that it may return in the future. for what it's worth it may still be worth while sending an email to let them know we are still interested in its broadcast on Optus B3. email: []distribution@rttv.ru[/]
Posted By: Stratos Re: Russia Today on B3 FTA - Thu 13 Jul 2006 11:31:AM
Just wrote them an email. Hope they get back on air. It was a good channel even though I am not Russian.
Posted By: joffaa Re: Russia Today on B3 FTA - Thu 20 Jul 2006 09:57:AM
As reported on Apsattv- Russia Today is to return late July. Test Card up and running now on B3 readying for its return. Well done to all who emailed Russia Today!
Posted By: joffaa Re: Russia Today on B3 FTA - Mon 24 Jul 2006 05:12:PM
Russia Today up and running again. FTA. !!
Posted By: Stratos Re: Russia Today on B3 FTA - Tue 25 Jul 2006 10:42:AM
Cool! Great news! I'll be much happier when ERT SAT stays FTA! smile
Posted By: Stratos Re: Russia Today on B3 FTA - Sat 29 Jul 2006 09:10:AM
I don't know if you're guys experiencing the same problem with RT but say after 10mins RT cuts out for like a min or something like that. Not sure if it's my shit decoder, bad reception or just a problem with RT.

Are any of yous experiencing the same problem?
Posted By: joffaa Re: Russia Today on B3 FTA - Mon 31 Jul 2006 01:30:AM
Russia Today is still having problems with the Signal. It's still freezes occasionally. (Green lines across, no audio, picture stuck etc.)
© AUS-CITY Message Forums