AUS-CITY
Posted By: COLDMERCY Selectv and UBI (Spanish Channels) - Sat 09 Jun 2007 09:40:PM
Hi all im sick of not findng what i want to find, so here is a forum strictly for Spanish channels from either Selectv and UBI included in as one big forum conversation, i hope that you people will support this one to the max please?

Cheers

1) Any New Channel news for either UBI or SelecTV?
Channel Name and Date of it starting?
2) Is there any FTA channels and how can we revieve them on
Selectv or UBI Satellites?
Posted By: LAZER Re: Selectv and UBI (Spanish Channels) - Sat 09 Jun 2007 10:16:PM
Only spanish channel FTA on Ku band is Bethel TV from Peru on Intelsat 8

There is a few spanish channels on Asiasat 2 C Band which are TVE and Cubavision I think thats all the FTA channels that are available in our region

The rest are pay tv channels on UBI and SelecTV
Posted By: Noono Re: Selectv and UBI (Spanish Channels) - Fri 21 Sep 2007 03:01:AM
Hey

I just spoke with a friend from USA, who has DirectTV at home and told me to visit the webapage from Latinoamerica TV - where they mention they are now available in Australia!

www.latele.tv

Does anyone have any info on how to get this channel?
Tx
Posted By: LAZER Re: Selectv and UBI (Spanish Channels) - Fri 21 Sep 2007 01:00:PM
Seems to be coming soon to UBI

http://www.aus-city.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=35476#Post35476
Posted By: Noono Re: Selectv and UBI (Spanish Channels) - Sat 22 Sep 2007 02:13:AM
That's excellent news!, thanks for the clarification Lazersat

Can't wait to start watching that channel.

Hopefully UBI does not charge extra for it.
Posted By: megb68 Re: Selectv and UBI (Spanish Channels) - Wed 31 Oct 2007 07:01:PM
Coldmercy.... apart from the above also you can get FCN (from Costa Rica) and LA CADENA (Puerto Rico) on Intelsat 10 on C band you need a 3.0 m dish in Perth. I do actually monitor this signals as well as Bethel TV from Peru.....Bethel rep actually came to my place to see how their signal was been received here in perth when they were on Intelsat 10, since then they changed to B3 for the whole of Australia....nice people
Posted By: Robert Re: Selectv and UBI (Spanish Channels) - Fri 04 Jan 2008 05:58:PM
How can I watch Bethel TV. I have a dish pointing at PAS8 and a Humax Box subscribing to Select TV Spanish Program. "Not for long as the Mrs wants to change over to UBI package"
Posted By: LAZER Re: Selectv and UBI (Spanish Channels) - Fri 04 Jan 2008 06:11:PM
12726 H 28066 3/4
Posted By: megb68 Re: Selectv and UBI (Spanish Channels) - Sun 13 Jan 2008 06:02:PM
keep your humax and get another dish for Pas8 alone
© AUS-CITY Message Forums