AUS-CITY
Posted By: night_flight Svet Plus - Fri 23 May 2008 07:26:PM
Liski is UBI thinking of getting Svet Plus tv channel? What is happening with the serbian program as you have promised ages ago custom made channels made out of local tvs....WE ARE STILL WAITING UBI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted By: TVSAT Re: Svet Plus - Sat 24 May 2008 12:26:AM
you now what i realey want i want pink plus and pink extra I HAVE BEEN CALLING TVPLUS THEY SAID ON THE PHONE (SORRY THE CALLEDNUMBER IS OUT OF SERVICE) I LIKE SVET PLUS ITS A NICE CHANNEL confused
Posted By: night_flight Re: Svet Plus - Sat 24 May 2008 06:54:AM
what the call number is out of service??? so even if you want to subscribe to tv plus you in fact cantt?? anyone please verify...
Posted By: TVSAT Re: Svet Plus - Sat 24 May 2008 02:27:PM
dunno when i called tv plus it said the called nummber is out of service iam confused
Posted By: TVSAT Re: Svet Plus - Sat 24 May 2008 02:30:PM
and night-flight if i want to subscribe to tv plus i will ok ????
Posted By: LAZER Re: Svet Plus - Sat 24 May 2008 04:42:PM
There 1800 number has been disconnected a while now

If you want to call them you need to call 03 9017 7700 and pay whatever the STD charges it cost...
Posted By: TVSAT Re: Svet Plus - Sat 24 May 2008 05:12:PM
thanx lazer u have benn a great help teling me
Posted By: TVSAT Re: Svet Plus - Sat 24 May 2008 05:13:PM
and one more thing night-flight tell me why i cant get tv plus hmm ??????
Posted By: night_flight Re: Svet Plus - Sun 25 May 2008 05:09:PM
Originally Posted by LAZERSAT
There 1800 number has been disconnected a while now

If you want to call them you need to call 03 9017 7700 and pay whatever the STD charges it cost...

oh ok so they just disconnected the 1800 number
Posted By: TVSAT Re: Svet Plus - Mon 26 May 2008 12:49:PM
so night-flight do u have UBI or fta channels
Posted By: night_flight Re: Svet Plus - Tue 27 May 2008 05:52:AM
fta
Posted By: TVSAT Re: Svet Plus - Tue 27 May 2008 12:24:PM
oh cool what balkan channels that are FTA if i put back my tarbs smartcard &reciver will it work
Posted By: TVSAT Re: Svet Plus - Tue 27 May 2008 04:11:PM
i ment tarbs fta channels but i hope lots of balkan channels are fta
Posted By: TVSAT Re: Svet Plus - Tue 27 May 2008 05:31:PM
dose TVS DO SERBIAN PROGRAM
Posted By: night_flight Re: Svet Plus - Wed 28 May 2008 09:35:AM
tv sat you are like a scratched record same old questions....its all been answered u only get Sctv community tv which goes for a few hours...WHATEVER ELSE U DO U WONT GET ANY EX YU TV STATION UNLESS U PAAAYYYYYYYYYY $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

CHEERS
Posted By: TVSAT Re: Svet Plus - Wed 28 May 2008 07:18:PM
I WAS JUST ASKING IF TVS DID IT THEY DO MULTICULTURAL PROGRAMS AND I WANTED TO PUT BACK MY TARBS BOX TO WATCH FTA OKKKK NO NEED TO BEE AGROO SEROUSLEY ????reye
Posted By: YU4CFG Re: Svet Plus - Mon 23 Jun 2008 10:34:PM
Originally Posted by night_flight
Liski is UBI thinking of getting Svet Plus tv channel? What is happening with the serbian program as you have promised ages ago custom made channels made out of local tvs....WE ARE STILL WAITING UBI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh mate, you're still waiting??? teehee

Cheers
Posted By: TVSAT Re: Svet Plus - Tue 24 Jun 2008 02:29:AM
i don't think UBI will get Svet plus televizija iam hoping they will smile
Posted By: night_flight Re: Svet Plus - Wed 25 Jun 2008 05:46:AM
Originally Posted by YU4CFG
Originally Posted by night_flight

Oh mate, you're still waiting??? teehee

Cheers

well you know what if they pushed with more serbian chs which are on sat like svet plus i would not be far from getting ubi..i refuse to support jeremic!
Posted By: TVSAT Re: Svet Plus - Wed 25 Jun 2008 06:46:PM
night-flight iam with you if UBI got more serbian channels you'll even have more serbian subscribers UBI should get pink plus pink extra BNTV DMSAT smile
© AUS-CITY Message Forums