AUS-CITY
Posted By: dieselplus universal lnbs dont work for me? - Sun 12 Jun 2005 03:27:AM
hi<br /><br />i have a LNB i used to set my box up.. with a LO of 10.7<br /><br />i have no trouble setting up satellite with this..<br /><br />but when i try to use a universal LNB.. i cant pick anything up.. ( I have 3 universal lnb's none pick up)<br /><br />this is the model im trying to use..<br />http://www.strong-technologies.com/frmProdDetails.aspx?id=50<br /><br /><br />i have two sat recievers...<br />the one where you have to specify freq i put<br />9750/10600<br /><br />and the other humax box i leave to universal..<br /><br />any ideas.?
Posted By: LAZER Re: universal lnbs dont work for me? - Sun 12 Jun 2005 03:35:AM
i may be wroung here but the universal lnb's use 22 khz switching to switch from 9750 and 10600 so if u have two sat recievers hooked up to a 22khz switch it would conflict with it and the lnb will not work <br /><br />another thing would be do u really need to use a universal lnb wat satellites are u watching?
Posted By: mr_mixer Re: universal lnbs dont work for me? - Sun 12 Jun 2005 05:33:AM
LNB settings LNB type: not UNI<br /> LNB type :11300
Posted By: Screw You Re: universal lnbs dont work for me? - Mon 13 Jun 2005 12:45:AM
If you have the wrong setting in the box nothing will work I think the settings ar 9750 to 10600
Posted By: Jedi Knight Re: universal lnbs dont work for me? - Mon 13 Jun 2005 02:14:AM
They all work for me.<br />Its all in the settings in the receiver your using and it has nothing to do with 22khz switching.<br />On my Nokia I use diseqce 4-1 + 22Khz + 0-12 Volt switching to switch between 6 dishes.
Posted By: dieselplus Re: universal lnbs dont work for me? - Mon 13 Jun 2005 04:38:AM
its 1 dish.. 1 reciver.. 1 lnb, but it doesnt ppick anything up.. with 9750/10600, or universal.. or anything else for that matter!
Posted By: Tracesat Brisbane1 Re: universal lnbs dont work for me? - Mon 18 Jul 2005 03:17:PM
You are doing the right thing except the position of the lnb,You need to tilt it to the left or right about 45 d angle and make sure all the connections are ok,could be a faulty lnbf..
Posted By: ew_289 Re: universal lnbs dont work for me? - Mon 18 Jul 2005 03:41:PM
Its a needle in a haystack to find a satellite, plus look at the other reasons why you won't find it. Wrong settings,wrong settings, wrong settings, If your LNBF is skewed wrong and your on the satellite you will get nothing.
Posted By: Jedi Knight Re: universal lnbs dont work for me? - Mon 18 Jul 2005 05:05:PM
Yes its not easy to find these suckers and it makes it harder if you have incorrect settings.
© AUS-CITY Message Forums