New UBI website www.ubiworldtv.com

[Linked Image]
Posted By: night_flight Re: UBI new website - Fri 18 Apr 2008 02:21:AM
why the hell for the Balkan they have c'mon shouldn't it be "'ajde"
Posted By: Skyline_man Re: UBI new website - Fri 18 Apr 2008 05:32:AM
and the writing in Arabic is wrong

pfftt..lol they cant get small things done properly
Posted By: TVSAT Re: UBI new website - Fri 18 Apr 2008 08:28:PM
why dose it look diffrent how weirde hope there getting new channels from the balkan thinking
Posted By: Liski Re: UBI new website - Sun 20 Apr 2008 05:19:PM
night_flight,

It's the easiest option as there is more than one language under the Balkan umbrella.

Skyline_man,

It might not be an official word in a dictionary but it's well known popular slang word. As you can see UBI used slang and more friendly words.
Posted By: TVSAT Re: UBI new website - Mon 21 Apr 2008 12:00:PM
i just love UBI so many channels and i love the new website cool dance
Posted By: night_flight Re: UBI new website - Mon 21 Apr 2008 06:35:PM
Liski what is happening to this BHT program and the court challange between UBI and TV plus? Can you update us on that?
Posted By: TVSAT Re: UBI new website - Mon 21 Apr 2008 06:44:PM
BHT ON UBI IS ACTUALY STAYING MORE LONGER THAN LAST YEAR IT STAYS ON 5.30 9.00 FREAKEY LAST ONE WAS 6.00 7.30 ITS ACTUALY BETTER GLAD smile
Posted By: Liski Re: UBI new website - Mon 21 Apr 2008 08:14:PM
night_flight,

UBI along with BHT are still in court against TV Plus.
Posted By: TVSAT Re: UBI new website - Tue 22 Apr 2008 12:59:PM
realey is Tv plus in court with UBI never knew that
Posted By: Liski Re: UBI new website - Tue 22 Apr 2008 01:54:PM
TVSAT,

Yes, UBI and BHT have taken TV Plus to court.
Posted By: TVSAT Re: UBI new website - Tue 22 Apr 2008 04:08:PM
realey why did UBI and BHT take tvplus to court is it becuse the delays i think someone here from tvplus are spying on our conversations
Posted By: alcatron Re: UBI new website - Thu 24 Apr 2008 12:06:AM
Liski, is there any chance to please show Eurovision 2008 on BHT. Last year this was frozen and I was not happy. I thought by this year it might be unfrozen but im not liking my chances...maybe i should send them an email demanding not to be frozen and make this 1 exception
Posted By: night_flight Re: UBI new website - Thu 24 Apr 2008 12:11:AM
u can see eurovision live on few other channels which are free to air ert and turkish ch all show eurovision unless u want Bosnian commentary hehe
Posted By: alcatron Re: UBI new website - Thu 24 Apr 2008 12:13:AM
yes bosnian commentary pls! Have friends in europe who watch BHT eurovision and when I tell them i get eurovision frozen here it doesnt make sense to them why i pay for the service then?!
Posted By: Liski Re: UBI new website - Thu 24 Apr 2008 09:53:PM
UBI would love to be able to show the full feed of BHT or even selected parts - what BHT has decided to show at this time is the unencrypted European feed into Australia.
Posted By: jaremt Re: UBI new website - Sat 24 May 2008 05:18:PM
Its Pay back time superhappy
Posted By: jaremt Re: UBI new website - Sat 24 May 2008 05:26:PM
Originally Posted by alcatron
Liski, is there any chance to please show Eurovision 2008 on BHT. Last year this was frozen and I was not happy. I thought by this year it might be unfrozen but im not liking my chances...maybe i should send them an email demanding not to be frozen and make this 1 exception

Alcon

Some of my old customers that have or did have TV plus cant wait until it sinks as they want only one provider to have all the Balkan channels.
All providers are evil but UBI is the lesser of both evils and this is the reason why UBI has to win this court case to stop this rubbish thats going on. l_sabre
Posted By: TVSAT Re: UBI new website - Sat 24 May 2008 05:47:PM
hmm what is the reson that tv plus is in court
Posted By: alcatron Re: UBI new website - Sat 24 May 2008 08:26:PM
Hey Liski,

I contact BHT1 last week if they can put full feed to Australia of Eurovision and they said it will be coded and nothing they can do.
This morning i got up, and Eurovision on BHT1 was there no frozen screen!!

Dont know if UBI did something or because of me contacting them but all ended up good in the end smile

I take that back, actually after song number 10 they froze the screen grrrr

they must forget on weekends to freeze on time
Posted By: TVSAT Re: UBI new website - Sat 24 May 2008 11:28:PM
iam not happy either BHT1 shoud be unfrozen hmm ill well smile
Posted By: YU4CFG Re: UBI new website - Mon 23 Jun 2008 10:20:PM
Originally Posted by Liski
night_flight,

It's the easiest option as there is more than one language under the Balkan umbrella.

UBI's Balkan Package consists of one Montenegran, one Bulgarian, two Bosnian and three Macedonian channels. All this languages are slavic and they have many similarities. One of them is "C'mon" word. Hajdemo, 'ajdemo, 'ajde, are just variations of same word and using an English word for Balkan Package is not appropriate.

Anyway, that is just my humble opinion.

Posted By: YU4CFG Re: UBI new website - Mon 23 Jun 2008 10:24:PM
...............actually after song number 10 they froze the screen grrrr

they must forget on weekends to freeze on time

Eurovision Song Contest was shown without interruptions on BHT (of course, only if you were a subscriber to TV PLUS)

Laka = Legenda :-)

Cheers

Posted By: alcatron Re: UBI new website - Mon 23 Jun 2008 10:27:PM
yes and they probably showed the full Euro,
guess setanta can take TV plus over that one to court for unauthorized transmission to Australia
Posted By: YU4CFG Re: UBI new website - Tue 24 Jun 2008 04:22:AM
yes and they probably showed the full Euro,
guess setanta can take TV plus over that one to court for unauthorized transmission to Australia

Setanta has the rights for LIVE broadcasting but BHT Soccer is Delayed Transmission, they can't hurt BHT not TV PLUS (unless they buy the rights for all delayed transmissions which would cost them much more than winning all the courts together)

That's one very good reason for delaying some programs on TV PLUS, don't you agree? ;-)

Cheers
Posted By: LAZER Re: UBI new website - Tue 24 Jun 2008 11:03:AM
Delayed or not

Setanta is the Exclusive rights holder of the Euro 2008 in Australia

TV Plus nor BHT dont any rights to those games in Australia and delaying it doesn't make the slightest difference...

If it was the case that delaying the matches would circumvent any legal action don't you think all channels would be doing it...? its not legal that why nobody is doing it... that why even SBS is only showing selected matches that Setanta allow them to show, The thing about broadcasting rights you actually have to buy/pay for them to broadcast them not just delay them and think "ok I'm delaying it so I can show them for free without paying anything" LOL really.... cmon... LOL

End of the day TV Plus is broadcasting these willy nilly and it will come back and bite them on the ass soon enough another court case for TV Plus to handle lol smile and this time there taking on a company much bigger then UBI LOL
Posted By: YU4CFG Re: UBI new website - Thu 26 Jun 2008 10:42:PM

End of the day TV Plus is broadcasting these willy nilly and it will come back and bite them on the ass soon enough another court case for TV Plus to handle lol smile and this time there taking on a company much bigger then UBI LOL [/quote]

Another "Coming Soon" UBI promise? sleepy

© AUS-CITY Message Forums