AUS-CITY
Posted By: Liski Sitel TV - Now On-Air! - Sun 06 Jul 2008 06:14:PM
I'm happy to announce that Sitel TV from Macedonia is now live on-air on channel 79.
Posted By: night_flight Re: Sitel TV - Now On-Air! - Sun 06 Jul 2008 06:33:PM
liski any serbian channels?
Posted By: Liski Re: Sitel TV - Now On-Air! - Sun 06 Jul 2008 07:15:PM
Nope.
Posted By: TVSAT Re: Sitel TV - Now On-Air! - Sun 06 Jul 2008 08:55:PM
WHAT IAM VERRY HAPPY BLAGODARAM LISKI
Posted By: LAZER Re: Sitel TV - Now On-Air! - Tue 08 Jul 2008 11:32:PM

Posted By: Makedon Re: Sitel TV - Now On-Air! - Tue 15 Jul 2008 01:01:PM
just wanna say thanks for your help over the years liski..I'm just having a bitch and it's not towards you ok...

The Macedonian programs on UBI have become a joke without MKTV news I wouldn’t waste my time paying for crap and also the poor quality on the other Macedonian channels such as K15 and BOM lelee all you see is stop and start picture with sound fading in and out! Bloody re-runs over and over again, it’s more frustrating to watch and you’re paying for what??

Not to mention the propaganda Bulgarian channel wtf is that on Balkan package?? To piss the Macedonians off!! All you see is hardline pro- fat Bulgarians nationalist (along with sexy looking chicks) singing old Macedonians song and then calling them Makedonski pesne great Old Bulgarian songs! Fuck that for a joke!.

Anyway, it’s been good over years!

Take care Liski.

Louie.

Posted By: TVSAT Re: Sitel TV - Now On-Air! - Wed 16 Jul 2008 12:20:AM
And Liski The Picture on Sitel Televizija is abit bad i was watching it at 10.00 and the channel stoped so could u guys fix that at UBI thanx and What Bulgarian songs mad Oh and i want to thank you aswell for helping and saring UBI news With us lol and whats going on with MKTV !!!!!
© AUS-CITY Message Forums