AUS-CITY
Posted By: zagor096 Technical problems with BOM TV... - Sun 01 Feb 2009 04:22:PM
Dear Sir/Madam,

I don't know if you are familiar with the technical problems on BOM TV, but we're trying to watch your tv channel through our cable operator in Macedonia unsuccessfully. The picture constantly breaks up and there is no audio whatsoever. It has been like this for the past 7-10 days, and my cable operator says that the problem is with the source (UBI World) since they are getting the channel through a satellite you use. Can you please try to correct this issue since the channel is great with a lot of music and a lot of people would like to watch it.

Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,
Aleksandar.
Posted By: Big Chief Re: Technical problems with BOM TV... - Mon 02 Feb 2009 07:08:PM
Hi Aleksandar

BOM is fine here in Australia. You may want to check with your local cable operator agian.
Posted By: zagor096 Re: Technical problems with BOM TV... - Tue 03 Feb 2009 06:18:AM
Thanks Big Chief! I called them again and told them that the channel is working OK in Australia and you are using the same satellite as source, so they finally admitted that their dish needed some adjustments to improve the signal. What can I say.... Typical macedonian customer service - put the blame on someone else. smile
Posted By: Big Chief Re: Technical problems with BOM TV... - Tue 03 Feb 2009 02:07:PM
Ok Thats good.
© AUS-CITY Message Forums