AUS-CITY
Posted By: crazy_Turk Spain vs Turkey - Tue 10 Mar 2009 11:35:PM
there is an upcoming wrld cup qualifer game between Spain & Turkey on the 29th and i am not seeing the game being aired on the setanta schedule, it is going to show the seconf leg on the 2nd april but as a replay later though the day!! frown i was wondering if UBI will let the feed run though the ATV Broadcast for the game seeing as though setanta will not be airing it, still if they can get permission of setanta to air it coz they not going to air it anyways..
Posted By: Big Chief Re: Spain vs Turkey - Wed 11 Mar 2009 12:26:PM
Might be able to watch it via RTPI (Spain's International Channel) except commentary in Spanish...

Check on its schedule on the 28th and 29th of this month.
Posted By: crazy_Turk Re: Spain vs Turkey - Sat 14 Mar 2009 07:12:AM
Originally Posted by Big Chief
Might be able to watch it via RTPI (Spain's International Channel) except commentary in Spanish...

Check on its schedule on the 28th and 29th of this month.

yeah though if that is that channel on UBI>? if not how can we pick it up FTA??

i think this is just bullshit a big game like 3rd placed euro cup Turkey vs Euro Champions SPain will not be aired as Setanta are the onli eligble mob to air this game in Australia and they are nott!!!, what is wrong with these schedulers, we must not misss this game, plz UBI negotiate with setanta so u can let it the run through ATV!!!
Posted By: Masterturk Re: Spain vs Turkey - Sun 22 Mar 2009 01:12:AM
Hello there im a Ubi customer just wondering when UBI is going to wake up from there deep sleap and start looking after there turkish customers u people took away LIG tv and on top off that u want more money from us please get reall and do something about turkey vs spain because ssetanta is not broadcasting it in australia since u people are doing business with them i see no harm on them letting yous broadcast it from ATV
Posted By: LAZER Re: Spain vs Turkey - Mon 23 Mar 2009 04:50:PM
Seems like the Spain V Turkey game will be shown on Channel 1 LIVE at 5AM 2nd April on Channel 1 will be only available to Setanta subscribers though...
© AUS-CITY Message Forums