AUS-CITY
Posted By: LAZER Pink Plus and Pink Extra BACK ON UBI!!! - Tue 15 Jun 2010 11:27:AM
Pink Plus and Pink Extra BACK ON UBI!!!

Pink Extra on CH58 or CH91 not in right position until rescan
[Linked Image]

Pink Plus on CH85 or CH90 not in right position until rescan
[Linked Image]
Posted By: night_flight Re: Pink Plus and Pink Extra BACK ON UBI!!! - Thu 17 Jun 2010 02:01:AM
OH LORD U HAVE RESURRECTED THIS FORUM

Can someone tell me if you can get all the channels for $65 from ubi like it was on tarbs?
Posted By: night_flight Re: Pink Plus and Pink Extra BACK ON UBI!!! - Thu 17 Jun 2010 04:25:PM
nice man now liski (if he is on here at all) can you tell me about the box? is there any way we can get some humax box ourself that has at least composite out???? or even better hdmi???
Posted By: LAZER Re: Pink Plus and Pink Extra BACK ON UBI!!! - Thu 17 Jun 2010 07:53:PM
UBI doesn't sell card only subscription, you need to get box and card from them and they don't a box with HDMI or RGB Component just the regular connection Red,White and Yellow
Posted By: Liski Re: Pink Plus and Pink Extra BACK ON UBI!!! - Thu 17 Jun 2010 10:00:PM
Many more channels coming soon!
Posted By: night_flight Re: Pink Plus and Pink Extra BACK ON UBI!!! - Fri 18 Jun 2010 06:16:AM
Liski do you think UBI will come up with a more updated box that has hdmi or component?
Posted By: Liski Re: Pink Plus and Pink Extra BACK ON UBI!!! - Fri 18 Jun 2010 07:08:PM
night_flight, there is no information regarding any new models.
Posted By: TVSAT Re: Pink Plus and Pink Extra BACK ON UBI!!! - Sat 19 Jun 2010 04:01:PM
bro im so happy UBI finnally took pink off those gronks tvplus hope they go down foreva and liski are UBI getting all the Tvplus channels ? laugh
Posted By: night_flight Re: Pink Plus and Pink Extra BACK ON UBI!!! - Sun 20 Jun 2010 10:06:PM
Originally Posted by Liski
night_flight, there is no information regarding any new models.

ok liski tell me do you know what channels are still to come?
Posted By: TVSAT Re: Pink Plus and Pink Extra BACK ON UBI!!! - Wed 23 Jun 2010 07:24:PM
I see Pink Folk , And Pink Film Have Replaced Pink Plus And Pink Extra..
Posted By: alcatron Re: Pink Plus and Pink Extra BACK ON UBI!!! - Sun 27 Jun 2010 12:03:AM
seems like TVPlus are fighting back for their Pink Extra and Plus back in the courts lol...those guys never wanna give up
Posted By: night_flight Re: Pink Plus and Pink Extra BACK ON UBI!!! - Tue 29 Jun 2010 03:51:AM
UBI site has no mention of Pink and Pink extra Liski what is happening?
Posted By: Liski Re: Pink Plus and Pink Extra BACK ON UBI!!! - Thu 08 Jul 2010 02:07:AM
Pink Plus and Pink Extra have been updated on the UBI website. More news about new channels will be announced soon. Stay tuned.
Posted By: memberx Re: Pink Plus and Pink Extra BACK ON UBI!!! - Sun 18 Jul 2010 04:28:AM
How good is the picture resolution on UBI for Balkan channels.
What is the resolution and a bit rate?

Is it possible to use a decoder with more decent video output like HDMI or Component for viewing on larger digital panel?

Is UBI broadcasting channels in real time or delayed?

I don't want to sign up with UBI if the service is not significantly improved from the crap TV plus is/was providing.

Thanks
Posted By: night_flight Re: Pink Plus and Pink Extra BACK ON UBI!!! - Sun 18 Jul 2010 09:07:PM
Originally Posted by memberx
How good is the picture resolution on UBI for Balkan channels.
What is the resolution and a bit rate?

Is it possible to use a decoder with more decent video output like HDMI or Component for viewing on larger digital panel?

Is UBI broadcasting channels in real time or delayed?

I don't want to sign up with UBI if the service is not significantly improved from the crap TV plus is/was providing.

Thanks

I am not sure about TVPLUS but I have subscribed to UBI the other day and I can say that TV pink extra and BN used to be a bit better quality when UBI initially had them...I think the bit rate should be increased...
In terms of the boxes not much choice they only give composite out no hdmi or component out frown very sad in this regard as I think the picture would be much better...There is also issue with lip sync on Hayat pink Extra and Bn and some Portugese channels...Picutre is ahead of sound...other channels such as turkish or greek do not suffer this problem.

All in all happy with UBI and I can see they can do much better than any other ethnic tv company and will bring more channels in the future..hopefully some english channels such as national geo or discovery....
Posted By: memberx Re: Pink Plus and Pink Extra BACK ON UBI!!! - Sun 18 Jul 2010 11:16:PM
Thanks for the info mate.

Can you tell me if BN is broadcast live or is it on time delay.

tvplus have/had it on about 1 hour time delay with lip-sync issues. Audio level for BN on tvplus has/had terrible overload saturation distortion. I don't subscribe to tvplus any more.

How does BN audio level and quality compare to other channels on UBI?

I can sort of remember the video quality back in the old Tarbs days, but how would you compare video quality of BN and Pink on UBI now to RTS (free to air) channel on D2?

Cheers.
Posted By: night_flight Re: Pink Plus and Pink Extra BACK ON UBI!!! - Mon 19 Jul 2010 10:38:PM
BN is live, however there are some lip sync issues but I am sure they will be fixed.

UBI audio pretty much the same as the rest I d say pink however does look better.

Looks about the same as RTS...that quality if you ask me. PINK and Bn were better quality on TARBS days for sure no one has beaten that quality as of yet!

Posted By: TVSAT Re: Pink Plus and Pink Extra BACK ON UBI!!! - Tue 20 Jul 2010 02:39:AM
I agree Night Flight , i wouldnt mind having to the package , bn music , duga tv , dmsat , amna tv
© AUS-CITY Message Forums