AUS-CITY
80% of my clients are very upset with UBI to remove Telenovelas Solo peliculas and Tv colombia the last one they dont care but the other two are essential to most of the central american and south american people connected to UBI.Please consider other spanish channels like la telenovela ,Tv colombia to remove and tried to get centoamericatv and your business will remain strong with more new customers to get your services..

TracesatBrisbane.
Regina Boulos please reconsider your desicion ,You will lose lots of money and many customers.

Tracesat
I am with you 100%, I will be cancelling UBI very shortly. this is not the first time they are cutting spanish packages. Tlnoelas was one of my favourite channels in UBI

whats wrong with UBI??? A few days ago, I sent them an email complaining about removing Telenovelas and De Pelicula. I havent received any reply from them yet and I dont think I will. They dont care about their customers. Now I have to put at the crappy channel called LATELENOVELA which has very very old episodes. I was mainly interested in the Mexican channels which are the best. Now, THERE IS ONLY ONE LEFT. I wonder if they will remove it too. UBI RECONSIDER TO PUT THE TWO MEXICAN CHANNELS BACK AGAIN otherwise, I will cancel my subcription since it is not worth it anymore.
According the condition od service UBI is breaching the contract with the spanish community.
We may from time to time vary the UBI World TV Services including the programs,
channels, products, content or broadcast times:
a. in order to improve the Service
Not to remove the channels to provide less quality service. Where is De peliculas and Telenovelas channels at least give us an explanation why you removes the channels in the first place.Are we getting two new channels ?

TracesatBrisbane
All Spanish subscribers which were effected by the channel line-up change received a detailed letter in English and Spanish advising of the changes in accordance to the Terms and Conditions. At explained in the letter, TV Chile and Latele Novela were added to the UBI platform.

4.3  We will give you at least 14 days’ notice of any changes or additions which we make to the Contract which we reasonably consider may have more than a minor detrimental impact on you. If any change or addition to the Contract does have more than a minor detrimental impact on you, you may end the Contract by notifying us within 14 days of the date of the notice by giving us 30 days’ written notice. We may from time to time vary the UBI World TV Services including the programs, channels, products, content or broadcast times:

a. in order to improve the Service;
b. due to our relationship with third party suppliers;
c. to comply with any relevant laws or regulation; or
d. to maintain commercial viability.

Regards,
Liski
Well by removing those channels Telenovelas and Solo peliculas UBI went back to the Chilean package which most the South American and Central American are not interested in the TV Chile and Latele why did not UBI ask the opinion about the channels being removed,You could removed Ritmoson,LATV and La telenovela this last channel is a terrible reception .Please reconsider your desicion.I am not trying to be negative against your service,Customers always asking me when are those two channels coming back.Telenovelas from Mexico and Solo peliculas also from Mexico.
© AUS-CITY Message Forums