AUS-CITY
Posted By: Elladara Help on optus b3 - Mon 08 Nov 2004 03:07:AM
Im in melbourne and currently my optus b3 sat wont get a signal its error is "searching for signal" is this cause it was raining before ? bad weather any advice thanks alot
Posted By: rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Re: Help on optus b3 - Sun 21 Nov 2004 04:01:AM
Did you watch any channels before?
Posted By: Alfonso Palma Re: Help on optus b3 - Mon 22 Nov 2004 02:41:AM
Hello.<br />I've just follow all the instructions to set the the latino channels but with no luck, I have the old box which has been suplied by TARBS. Anybody can give me a hand please?
Posted By: Alfonso Palma Re: Help on optus b3 - Mon 22 Nov 2004 02:44:AM
By the way, All I have is sound.
Posted By: Jedi Knight Re: Help on optus b3 - Mon 22 Nov 2004 02:48:AM
Alfonso<br />If this is for UBI your posting in the wrong forum, this is now a FTA forum (Free to Air)the private forum is for your topic
Posted By: Jedi Knight Re: Help on optus b3 - Mon 22 Nov 2004 03:01:AM
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by Alfonso Palma:<br /><strong> By the way, All I have is sound. </strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">If you have UBI and you have sound is it from UBI????<br />Is it the RADIO Channels, if so press your TV Button to change from Radio to TV (PICTURES) Are you on Optus B3 where UBI is?? Have you got the correct Freq,in?? (12674 H, S/R 22500, FEC 3/4.Was the box working with UBI before??,does anything come up on the tv screen at all??? does the menu come up???<br />Is the video cable from the box plugged correctly in??? at both ends, <br />I you have UBI sound only it has to be a connection problem with the video or you have stuffed the box (pulling cables out without turning the 240V off first)<br />Phil
© AUS-CITY Message Forums