AUS-CITY
Posted By: Jedi Knight COWARD JA - Sun 17 Apr 2005 01:54:AM
BAD LUCK SUCKER!! YOUR DAYS OF ABUSE ON THIS FORUM ARE OVER YOU PIG OF THE LOWEST KIND<br />Just **** off you pig.
Posted By: Boring Re: COWARD JA - Sun 17 Apr 2005 02:30:AM
Yes , I was disgusted to see what went on last night Phil.
Posted By: Jedi Knight Re: COWARD JA - Sun 17 Apr 2005 04:48:AM
Yes and i was busy with other things, actually I will be busy until the end of the month, its a pity copies were not keeped
Posted By: musicman Re: COWARD JA - Sun 17 Apr 2005 05:15:AM
What a cow this ja is this proves one thing and it has happened B4 when you do something against Satfreak like you removed him from his moderators position ja becomes angry and starts retaliation.<br />This is not the first time this has happened and it proves there is a connection between ja, Satfreak and whoever Satfreak works for.
Posted By: wpSlider Re: COWARD JA - Mon 18 Apr 2005 08:51:PM
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by Boring:<br /><strong> Yes , I was disgusted to see what went on last night Phil. </strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">On Sat morning I quickly came into the forum and noticed that there was a post made for every subject in the entire forum which said something about "P Debono" having done something to YUMCF4 (or whatever it is) with a rude picture attached to the post. Is this what you're talking about?<br /><br />If not, how come it's all gone now?<br /> <br /> <small>[ 18. April 2005, 01:52 PM: Message edited by: wpSlider ]</small>
Posted By: Jedi Knight Re: COWARD JA - Tue 19 Apr 2005 12:43:AM
Well why do you think it was removed?. You honestly don't think it was going to be left on the forum, over 50 disgusting posts with photos were put on the forum early in the morning.
Posted By: ew_289 Re: COWARD JA - Tue 19 Apr 2005 01:46:AM
Phil this is not on mate, my 12 year old son got on the net early on the morning to see how you went with your paint job on your car (Post in Controversy Corner) and he was attracted to the post that was put on the Forum showing your name P_DEBONO with abuse and profanity in it. My son left the computer and came to the kitchen crying. But by the time I came and spotted them they were removed quickly later by one of your moderators.<br />Check his ip's, his ISP has to be found and informed about this. If you don't get any satisaction give me all the information you have and I will pass it to the Industry Obudsmen.
Posted By: Jedi Knight Re: COWARD JA - Tue 19 Apr 2005 02:26:AM
Thanks no problems.
Posted By: wpSlider Re: COWARD JA - Tue 19 Apr 2005 04:35:AM
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by P Debono:<br /><strong> Well why do you think it was removed?. You honestly don't think it was going to be left on the forum, over 50 disgusting posts with photos were put on the forum early in the morning. </strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Sorry Phil, I wasn't trying to play silly buggers.<br />I just wanted to know whether the posts were was Boring was talking about. No offence was intended.<br /><br />Since the posts looked as if they came from you, I assume that was a breach of security of the forum. SOB JA!
© AUS-CITY Message Forums