AUS-CITY
Posted By: rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Running out of time to get boxes - Sat 28 May 2005 03:20:AM
A few customers still waiting for the boxes and they are wondering if U.B.I will provide them with month free of charge if they get boxes after the first of June?
Posted By: Jedi Knight Re: Running out of time to get boxes - Sun 29 May 2005 01:01:AM
Ask liski, But the trouble is everyone waited to the end,the last moment. Many that I know Subscribed a months ago, First in first served
Posted By: CSaDDicT Re: Running out of time to get boxes - Sun 29 May 2005 05:07:AM
my advice is call UBI and ask them for at least two preffered installers and call one of the installers if one does'nt have it another might
Posted By: Liski Re: Running out of time to get boxes - Sun 29 May 2005 05:39:PM
They should all have stock
They do have stock but the only problem is,it takes about a week before they send the boxes from Sydney to Brisbane,There about 15 customers waiting for boxes we cant get nothing in Brisbane all comes from Victoria and NSW..
© AUS-CITY Message Forums