AUS-CITY
Posted By: RATLSNAKE Pending date for Sigma, Alter & Extra launch? - Wed 18 Jan 2006 04:58:PM
I was wanting to know if there is at least a ball park figure on when these 3 Greek channels will be up and running.<br /><br />I realise a lot of Maco viewers would suggest that these channels can wait seeing as there are so many Greek channels compared to the current one Maco channel, and that the two Maco channels should go active first.<br /><br />However, these 3 Greek channels were announced quite a while ago in comparison, and have been either "testing" or have had only Info cards in place or less for ages, and there has been no further word.<br /><br />Sigma at least comes on air for a little bit in the early mornings, but there has been no sign of Alter other than the info card, and Extra doesn't even have an info card or even worse an active website.<br /><br />Any comments from Liski would be appreciated, as at the moment a few other people I know with UBI, also feel these channels may never come, even though the Greek package states that they will, and were told that these 3 plus another 2 channels at the time that they signed up.
Posted By: Liski Re: Pending date for Sigma, Alter & Extra launch? - Wed 18 Jan 2006 05:26:PM
I can understand that you and others want Alter Globe, Sigma and Extra on-air.<br /><br />At the moment the highest rating channels from Greece are on-air which is the most important thing at the moment.<br /><br />UBI are still waiting for the international feed for the rest of these channels. Once each of the broadcasters are ready with their international feed for UBI then the channel will be on-air.<br /><br />Rest assured those channels have been signed by UBI and will be on-air when they are ready.
Posted By: LAZER Re: Pending date for Sigma, Alter & Extra launch? - Thu 19 Jan 2006 01:36:AM
Question been answered so Topic Closed and Cleaned
© AUS-CITY Message Forums