AUS-CITY
Posted By: RATLSNAKE Audio issues with Greek channels - Fri 20 Jan 2006 09:35:PM
Since last night's Greek channels downtime, all the channels seem to have come back up, except MAD World, that one is still offline.<br /><br />However they appear to be having audio issues. e.g. Intermittently the audio cuts out for a few seconds and then returns. Picture is fine.<br /><br />Is anyone else experiencing this issue since the channels came back online?<br /><br />RATLSNAKE
Posted By: LAZER Re: Audio issues with Greek channels - Fri 20 Jan 2006 10:14:PM
Yes same here but dont notice it much i assume it wil be fixed soon as there stil working on getin some of the other channels back on also that went off last nite
Posted By: Liski Re: Audio issues with Greek channels - Fri 20 Jan 2006 10:20:PM
I will look into it
Posted By: Liski Re: Audio issues with Greek channels - Fri 20 Jan 2006 10:22:PM
It seems there a fault at the Greek Teleport which is currently being looked at. Some channels down and some with faults.
Posted By: masters Re: Audio issues with Greek channels - Mon 23 Jan 2006 11:18:PM
I seem to have lost Alpha and Mega. Havent been able to watch them for nearly a week.Channel 72 doesn not even exist on my box.
Posted By: LAZER Re: Audio issues with Greek channels - Mon 23 Jan 2006 11:20:PM
you should leave ur box on standby overnight
Posted By: masters Re: Audio issues with Greek channels - Mon 23 Jan 2006 11:37:PM
you mean to turn it off
Posted By: YU4CFG Re: Audio issues with Greek channels - Tue 24 Jan 2006 04:33:AM
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by masters:<br /><strong> you mean to turn it off </strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Just click on POWER (ON/OFF) button until only red light stays on your receiver. Than leave it over night. Receiver will be updated automatically.
© AUS-CITY Message Forums