AUS-CITY
Posted By: mysza45 Polsat2 - Sat 06 May 2006 09:20:PM
what happened with polsat2
Posted By: LAZER Re: Polsat2 - Sat 06 May 2006 10:47:PM
Encrypted no longer FTA
Posted By: Gizmo Re: Polsat2 - Sat 06 May 2006 10:54:PM
Last information from Call centre of United Boulos International:Ther will be no more polish channels. Polsat 2 cost 50 bucks per month. What a ripp off. Old TARBS times commming back.
Posted By: LAZER Re: Polsat2 - Sat 06 May 2006 11:03:PM
no one is forcing you to get it <br />its anyones choice if they want it or not
Posted By: Gizmo Re: Polsat2 - Sat 06 May 2006 11:12:PM
Simple comparison TV Polonia and ITVN and Polish Radio 1st Program 50 bucks per month if you paying quarterly, card only without rubish STB
Posted By: LAZER Re: Polsat2 - Sat 06 May 2006 11:15:PM
yep you have a choice so whoever wants that can get it and whoever wants polsat can get it simple smile
Posted By: Gizmo Re: Polsat2 - Sat 06 May 2006 11:22:PM
Lazersat <br /><br />Suggest them to change missleading information on their web site
Posted By: LAZER Re: Polsat2 - Sun 07 May 2006 12:40:AM
whats the misleading information?? what ever you find misleading you should tell them yourself :)<br /><br />If you mean channels coming soon I guess you will just have to wait and see then won't you wink
Posted By: Gizmo Re: Polsat2 - Sun 07 May 2006 01:35:AM
How do you think how many months is soon
Posted By: Liski Re: Polsat2 - Sun 07 May 2006 05:05:AM
Gizmo,<br /><br />No one from the UBI would advise you that there are no more Polish channels.
Posted By: Gizmo Re: Polsat2 - Sun 07 May 2006 08:56:AM
Liski <br />I know you are like communist party aparatchik. Only official line of the party is right. You said so many things and life changed it. Be seroius you always defending official line of the Uited Boulos International. We are living in real world.
Posted By: Liski Re: Polsat2 - Sun 07 May 2006 11:07:PM
Gizmo,<br /><br />I'm sorry your not happy with my answers.<br /><br />New Polish are expected in the near future. At the moment our main focus is to get the system changed.
Posted By: darklord2 Re: Polsat2 - Mon 10 Jul 2006 11:00:AM
Ok I'm back again... Mind you Darklord 2 now.. hehe Ok so here is the question for Liski... Why is it that I am paying $50 a month for polsat2 when its FTA... I have purchased the New reciver and that works great but why am i paying for a service that is FTA... Can anything be done Liski...???
Posted By: Liski Re: Polsat2 - Mon 10 Jul 2006 12:14:PM
It will be FTA until Wednesday. Your paying for the service to stay on-air.<br /><br />The service had to be FTA so both the ex-TARBS decoders and the new UBI decoders could work at the same time.
Posted By: darklord2 Re: Polsat2 - Tue 11 Jul 2006 12:54:PM
No problems.. Now I feel better... Cause all my other friends took on TVP and have Polsat free of charge... Will stand by for tomorrow and see how the box takes to the irdeto encryption...<br /><br />Cheers
Posted By: Gizmo Re: Polsat2 - Wed 04 Oct 2006 09:48:AM
And how you feel now, paying 50 bucks only for one channel which will not stay with UBI. Still waiting for channels comming soon.
Posted By: Liski Re: Polsat2 - Wed 04 Oct 2006 11:12:AM
Gizmo,

Polsat will remain on UBI
Posted By: Gizmo Re: Polsat2 - Wed 04 Oct 2006 11:34:AM
Yes outcome will be exactly the same like with serbian channels.
There is only one official Polsat2 distributor in Australia. You know exactly what is the source of your Polsat2 broadcast and you knew this few monts ago when UBI started to bring polish customers for sky rocketing price of 50 bucks for one channel. Belive me nobody is interested that you are offering additionaly some arabic , turkish and other channels. It is ridiculus that you want polish customers to pay broadcating costs for other than polish channels. And your SOON COMMING information is probably only for you.
Liski stop it.
Posted By: Liski Re: Polsat2 - Wed 04 Oct 2006 11:41:AM
Gizmo,

If your unhappy with my posts then don't bother coming here. I'm not forcing you to believe what I have to say.
Posted By: Gizmo Re: Polsat2 - Wed 04 Oct 2006 11:46:AM
It is not the matter I am happy or not. Tell truth or don't say anything; again example serbian channels you were forced to remove.
All the best Liski with your imagination.

By the way it is public forum and I have rights to be here. You as moderator should know it.
Posted By: Liski Re: Polsat2 - Wed 04 Oct 2006 11:48:AM
Gizmo,

I don't need an imagination - I know what has happened and what will happen.

The Serbian channels is a completly different story.
Posted By: reuder Re: Polsat2 - Wed 04 Oct 2006 11:49:AM
Originally Posted by Gizmo
Liski <br />I know you are like communist party aparatchik. Only official line of the party is right. You said so many things and life changed it. Be seroius you always defending official line of the Uited Boulos International. We are living in real world.

To be honest Gizmo, I completely know where your coming from, but liski does work for UBI, he can't exactly turn around and bag the shit out of them. His opinions might differ from those of UBI but he can't exactly broadcast them when he's such a public figure, some might say, a celebrity. (can I get your autograph liski?)
Posted By: Liski Re: Polsat2 - Wed 04 Oct 2006 11:54:AM
reuder,

Your a bit incorrect. There has never been a time that I thought I'd want to "bag" UBI. I've been around since TARBS and was on these forum prior to starting with UBI. A lot of things go on behind the scenes which no on here will ever know.
Posted By: reuder Re: Polsat2 - Wed 04 Oct 2006 12:00:PM
Originally Posted by Liski
reuder,

Your a bit incorrect. There has never been a time that I thought I'd want to "bag" UBI. I've been around since TARBS and was on these forum prior to starting with UBI. A lot of things go on behind the scenes which no on here will ever know.

I do apologise, obviously things are alot more rosier on the inside, then what we the public see, looking from the outside.
Posted By: Gizmo Re: Polsat2 - Wed 04 Oct 2006 12:02:PM
And now we got another explanation : Mistery is covering everything
Posted By: chafrill Re: Polsat2 - Thu 05 Oct 2006 12:23:PM
Originally Posted by Liski
Gizmo,

Polsat will remain on UBI

Well now Polsat2 is free to air on Optus B3 Globesat 12565 H 30000 2/3
Posted By: Stratos Re: Polsat2 - Fri 06 Oct 2006 12:48:PM
Do u reckon it's gonna stay FTA or its gonna go in the pachage with the other polish channels like ITVN & TV Polonia?
Posted By: Liski Re: Polsat2 - Fri 06 Oct 2006 10:52:PM
As per the website it states that it's FTA till the end of the month.
Posted By: Gizmo Re: Polsat2 - Sat 09 Dec 2006 07:45:AM
Quote:
Liski - #30709 - Wed 04 Oct 2006 09:12:PM
Polsat will remain on UBI.

Did you see information on screen by POlsat2:
Information for our Australian viewers: Only one legal distributor of our signal in Australia is PUMA Media.

Question is: What UBI is doing legally?
Posted By: reuder Re: Polsat2 - Sat 09 Dec 2006 09:19:AM
UBI will be taking that channel down. They knew they didn't have the rights to it (they were probably in negotiations with Polsat), that's why it was kept FTA.
Posted By: Balkans Viewer Re: Polsat2 - Sat 09 Dec 2006 09:22:AM
FYI All

The sole & exclusive distributor for Polsat in Australia is PUMA Media. No other broadcastors have rights to distribute, transmit it...
Posted By: Liski Re: Polsat2 - Sat 09 Dec 2006 01:09:PM
I have no information regarding Polsat 2 being taken off air. At this point in time I do know that UBI does have the broadcasting rights to show that channel in Australia. It was only FTA during the time of the encryption upgrade as were all the rest of the channels.

I personally don't see a problem with Polsat 2 being removed as it means another spare space for a Balkan or Spanish channel smile
Posted By: LAZER Re: Polsat2 - Sun 10 Dec 2006 04:19:AM
Good Riddens to Polsat I say!!

More room for a better channel smile
Posted By: YU4CFG Re: Polsat2 - Sun 10 Dec 2006 06:14:AM
Did I hear that someone telling Serbian Channels are better than Polish ? ;-)

© AUS-CITY Message Forums