AUS-CITY
Posted By: klimanjero WHERE IS MY CHANNELS UBI? - Tue 11 Jul 2006 06:11:PM
I am wondering where is my channels gone this morning at 1.40 am (WA perth time)?<br />I am paying every month what they want , but there is no new box for me !!! from now no broadcasting ... screen says 30: program is not authorised. <br />I was watching very important thing for me.. <br /><br />i will be waiting till this morning For ANSWER!!!<br />
Posted By: LAZER Re: WHERE IS MY CHANNELS UBI? - Tue 11 Jul 2006 10:35:PM
You should call them<br /><br />My new box is working fine here and Channel changing is alot faster now smile
Posted By: Liski Re: WHERE IS MY CHANNELS UBI? - Tue 11 Jul 2006 11:01:PM
klimanjero,<br /><br />First of please do not post in multiple threads asking the same question.<br /><br />If you have not recieved the upgrade it is mostly due to UBI and the installer not being able to get in contact with you for the first 4 weeks and then we had to extend an extra 2 weeks. Please call UBI 1300 400 800 and make sure you update your contact details and then they will either give you the installer number or do a confrence call with the installer.
Posted By: klimanjero Re: WHERE IS MY CHANNELS UBI? - Wed 12 Jul 2006 12:51:AM
i have NOT receivered my NEW box yet !! how many times did i call them ? cant remember. They ONLY say wait !!!!
Posted By: klimanjero Re: WHERE IS MY CHANNELS UBI? - Wed 12 Jul 2006 12:55:AM
and also i want to be compansated for duo to not been able to to wacth my channels.
Posted By: Liski Re: WHERE IS MY CHANNELS UBI? - Wed 12 Jul 2006 12:57:AM
klimanjero,<br /><br />Have you called UBI this morning to find out what you need to do now?<br /><br />I haven't heard of any compensation being offered to customer who have been UTC for 6 weeks. If there was a day would work out to roughly $1.93<br /><br />Stop wasting your time on the forum and call UBI to get upgraded asap.
Posted By: klimanjero Re: WHERE IS MY CHANNELS UBI? - Wed 12 Jul 2006 01:05:AM
yess they said i need new box. but i said i called tec. how many times ? tec. says you dont have name on my list. <br />and also asked to lady that i wanna compansate what i did not watch . the lady said - NO NO NON NO NO . i am wondering where are we live in? moon??>??
Posted By: klimanjero Re: WHERE IS MY CHANNELS UBI? - Wed 12 Jul 2006 01:08:AM
do you know how many times did i follw up my new box??? you will see i'll go australia comminication and media autorty now!!
Posted By: Liski Re: WHERE IS MY CHANNELS UBI? - Wed 12 Jul 2006 01:09:AM
klimanjero,<br /><br />Have you moved recently without notifying UBI?<br /><br />Your profile says NSW but you said your in WA. You might be on the NSW list so not showing on the WA list - if you haven't advised UBI of your move, how will that be out fault?<br /><br />Please PM me your Customer ID.
Posted By: klimanjero Re: WHERE IS MY CHANNELS UBI? - Wed 12 Jul 2006 01:11:AM
no never ... same address
Posted By: klimanjero Re: WHERE IS MY CHANNELS UBI? - Wed 12 Jul 2006 01:12:AM
i sign UBi conract after when i moved in WA.
Posted By: Liski Re: WHERE IS MY CHANNELS UBI? - Wed 12 Jul 2006 01:16:AM
klimanjero,<br /><br />I checked your contract and you were advised the installer will be calling you today to upgrade you.<br /><br />Thread closed.
© AUS-CITY Message Forums