AUS-CITY
Posted By: Liski Greek Package Encrypted - Thu 20 Jul 2006 02:08:AM
Languages already encrypted are:<br />Persian <br />Polish <br />Portuguese <br />Spanish <br /><br />We have encrypted today:<br />All Greek channels<br />All Balkan except MKTV <br />All Radio channels except 2ME and NTC
Posted By: HoRnEyDvL Re: Greek Package Encrypted - Thu 20 Jul 2006 02:24:AM
Thats Great Liski. Hopefully this means so busy times for ubi.<br />Congrats on the box swap UBI.<br />Hopefully we now see afew more greek chans come to the package & ofcourse some more chans from other languages.
Posted By: Stratos Re: Greek Package Encrypted - Wed 26 Jul 2006 11:52:AM
Shouldn't RIK SAT stay FTA? The Cypriot government last year said that they will keep FTA.

Maybe UBI encrypted it by accident? lol wink
Posted By: LAZER Re: Greek Package Encrypted - Wed 26 Jul 2006 12:08:PM
Stratos you should ask the Cypriot Goverment that question and see what answer you get now they have definately sold the rights to UBI i can tell you this much and the agreement was RIK has given UBI permission to encrypt it and sell it as part of there Greek Package
Posted By: Paphitis Re: Greek Package Encrypted - Fri 28 Jul 2006 08:07:AM

Is Riksat going to remain fta on Telstar 10 satellite, or is UBI going to encrypt it here too? Some people are saying that it will remain fta on this satellite on a 2.3m dish or greater. Is this true?

Also, are people able to receive a clear and strong signal to this service with a 2.3m dish on C Band?

Thanking you in advance.
Posted By: Liski Re: Greek Package Encrypted - Fri 28 Jul 2006 11:37:AM
Paphitis,

I don't have information regarding RikSat on T10. I will find out and let you know.
Posted By: Paphitis Re: Greek Package Encrypted - Fri 28 Jul 2006 03:59:PM

Thanks Liski. Please find out as to the status of Riksat on T10.

Also, can someone tell me if they are receiving a good signal on T10 for Riksat.
© AUS-CITY Message Forums