AUS-CITY
Posted By: night_flight Balkan CHS - Fri 04 Aug 2006 10:16:PM
HELLLLOOOOOOOOOOO ALLL

Well I was not here for some coz I am in Sarajevo (Bosnia) I had other things to do here...well anyway lots of tv chs here to watch and I see that UBI is to get VICOM ch, DM (dragana mirkovic) sat ch and balkan media...balkanmedia is primarily pop music no english from all ex yu countries and dm sat is folk music mostly so thats 4 chs already and vicom has some things from rts tv...another good ch I think is OSM tv ch from pale and rtrs from banja luka but the last 2 i am not sure if they ll be in aus...croatian nova is a very good station i d love to see it on ubi its very popular and its not all about their croatia...MUCH better than OBN!!!! so liski try to sign up NOVA TV i am sure ppl d love it
Posted By: Liski Re: Balkan CHS - Fri 04 Aug 2006 11:09:PM
night_flight,

Information regarding the Balkan Package will be released soon.
Posted By: night_flight Re: Balkan CHS - Fri 04 Aug 2006 11:21:PM
yes liski it will tho we ve been waiting that soon for ages so yeah those chs will be there 3 i know for sure vikom balkanmedia and dm sat for sure please dont say soon just say will be released
thank u
Posted By: reuder Re: Balkan CHS - Sat 05 Aug 2006 01:25:AM
I agree night_flight, we've been waiting for ages, and I'm getting sick of, "soon, soon". You're right about the channels, UBI will definitely get them. Is Vikom a Serbian Bosnian channel? I'm guessing it is, since it carries RTS. Also, UBI will not be getting NOVA, it carries alot of English programming, so that channel is out of the equation.
Posted By: night_flight Re: Balkan CHS - Sat 05 Aug 2006 07:54:AM
pitty! that channel does not have too much of english movies like OBN used nonetheless it would be popular among other people too as movies are just titled in croatian language and others could watch it too! they also have some croatian made shows its not too bad i think...they should at least try to get it!
vikom yes its a serbian (bosnian) channel
Posted By: LAZER Re: Balkan CHS - Sat 05 Aug 2006 08:00:AM
Doesn't matter if the local Nova TV feed shows english a sat version will just be made as has been done with a few other channels which UBI have anything is possible never say never LOL wink smile
Posted By: night_flight Re: Balkan CHS - Sat 05 Aug 2006 08:12:AM
ok but i wonder why do we get if out tvs show sum movies... wats the matter with a few english read american movies half of the ex yu population i mean older ones dont watch movies (on aus tv) simply because they dont understand english well enough!!!! if nova shows like it is on euro hot bird sat why does it have to be chopped in australia????
Posted By: Liski Re: Balkan CHS - Sat 05 Aug 2006 01:55:PM
night_flight,

It's all due to broadcasting rights.
Posted By: night_flight Re: Balkan CHS - Sat 05 Aug 2006 02:30:PM
i guess thats why obn went off air
Posted By: Liski Re: Balkan CHS - Sun 06 Aug 2006 12:12:AM
I had a look at DMSat www.dmsat.tv and I must say the programming looks impressive.
Posted By: reuder Re: Balkan CHS - Sun 06 Aug 2006 02:07:AM
It's basically music 24/7. Really impressive programming there!
Posted By: Liski Re: Balkan CHS - Sun 06 Aug 2006 02:39:AM
reuder,

Did you click on the Program link to see the TV Guide?

It's not all spotovi, it does have actual programming from what I can see.
Posted By: reuder Re: Balkan CHS - Sun 06 Aug 2006 03:22:AM
Majority of programming is spotovi. I can just imagine how repetitive it is.
Posted By: Liski Re: Balkan CHS - Sun 06 Aug 2006 03:37:AM
reuder,

Maybe it's better to judge it when you actually see it. It's a fresh channel and has only just started to grow.

Plus this channel still hasn't been confirmed to be coming to UBI.
Posted By: reuder Re: Balkan CHS - Sun 06 Aug 2006 05:32:AM
You're right it "hasn't been confirmed". But by the way you write it looks like the deal is done, "It's a fresh channel and has only just started to grow." No one is saying the channel is crap, but with it's current line up, I think subscribers will be wanting more.

UBI Automated Response: UBI World TV is determined in bringing the very best in entertainment, drama, and news, from the Balkan region. Customers will not be disappointed with the selection. Stay tuned!
Posted By: night_flight Re: Balkan CHS - Sun 06 Aug 2006 07:55:AM
dm sat at the moment is nothing but the music thats all! a few interviews with singers but mainly 24/7 just people requesting music with sms, however i am sure that it will change once the station gets on its feet as its a new station. all i can say its not a bad channel they play mostly well they do just play folk music which i think could be popular all in all good! the next chs are balkanmedia another music ch and vikom!
Posted By: Liski Re: Balkan CHS - Sun 06 Aug 2006 01:35:PM
I think if BalkanMedia does come on board it's due to the requests on Aus-City
Posted By: night_flight Re: Balkan CHS - Sun 06 Aug 2006 02:44:PM
yes the good thing about balkanmedia is they are totally independendt and play so many bands that are not commercial....
Posted By: balkancic Re: Balkan CHS - Mon 07 Aug 2006 05:53:AM
More Music... replayed over and over.

Why doesnt UBI get any of the popular tv stations that have real programming ( and their own production houses)

Kanal5 A1 plus?

video clips are so easy to put on repeat.. look at k15 for example a feed of video clips.. been on there for several months and no comedy ( as initially promised)
Posted By: Liski Re: Balkan CHS - Mon 07 Aug 2006 06:02:AM
balkanci,

I've said it before and I will say it again K-15 and BOM have not been officially launched.
Posted By: night_flight Re: Balkan CHS - Mon 07 Aug 2006 06:10:AM
ok i am sure dm sat WILL CHANGE i am positive about it as i ve been watching it snce april it was first called sat tv and now dm sat..if anyone was watching sctv serbian program we could see certain things eheheheh now balkanmedia i dont think will be changing as that ch as i understand is broadcasted from germany now these channels for ubi are nice and i really like music so i am ok with them but if they get RTS oh man i can see every single serb sign up to ubi!!!!!!!!!I D BE THE FIRST TO DO SO!
Posted By: Liski Re: Balkan CHS - Mon 07 Aug 2006 06:37:AM
RTS would be a good addition to the UBI Balkan package.
Posted By: balkancic Re: Balkan CHS - Mon 07 Aug 2006 11:50:PM
Liski,

As you have just stated "K-15 and BOM have not been officially launched" i.e they are feeds generated by UBI ( or as the adress in maceodnia suggests, TARBS).

What people have to understand is that these are not tv stations that are watched in macedonia by anyone. They are purely generated y UBI for teh australian market.

Again I will state, why dont the satellite companies understand that we want to watch programming from macedoonia, with game shows, variety, documentaries and films.

UBI does not currently provide that!
Posted By: night_flight Re: Balkan CHS - Tue 08 Aug 2006 07:58:AM
I guess balkancic its very hard to do so...I was watching the other day pink from serbia and it has a lot of shows that we get on ch 7 like er, charmed so on and so on similiar stuff is wit nova...it seems like they UBI want purely serbian or macedonian stuff on sat. the only ch that is 100 % carbon copy of what it is here is bn ch and hayat but i guess because they really dont show too much of american shows....bn does not show any..the rest are to some degree all sat versions..bk, pink plus rts...what i am trying to say to you is we will never get the same carbon copy chs that are here to aus!!!! look just what happened to greek ch mad...!
Posted By: Liski Re: Balkan CHS - Tue 08 Aug 2006 08:24:AM
night_flight,

Mad was changed to Mad World after feedback from the Greek viewers wanting a Greek music channel instead of a 10% Greek/90% English music channel.
Posted By: LAZER Re: Balkan CHS - Tue 08 Aug 2006 08:26:AM
Yes i sent alot of emails to TARBS, UBI and MAD about this and am very happy with the change smile

The MAD now i get here in Greece is nearly all the time english music and i hardly watch it due to this
Posted By: night_flight Re: Balkan CHS - Tue 08 Aug 2006 08:26:AM
i know and its the case wit most chs wink
Posted By: afrisat Re: Balkan CHS - Tue 08 Aug 2006 04:04:PM
Liski, what ever happened with TV Studio B from Belgrade? I had made the suggestion to you months ago that UBI should broadcast it for the Australian/Asian/African market, and have not heard anything since. I still think it would be a better alternative to broadcasting Balkan channels that only recycle trashy folk music. TV Studio B broadcasts real programming, like daily news, documentaries, shows, cultural program, etc. Anyway, I don't really care any more - now that I have an ADSL connection at home I can watch RTS 1 and RTS 2 through the internet, and listen to great radio stations from Serbia (Studio B, Beograd 1, TDI, Top FM), Montenegro (Montena, Antena M) and Croatia (Sljeme, Laus) whenever I feel like it.
Posted By: night_flight Re: Balkan CHS - Tue 08 Aug 2006 08:41:PM
still adsl is not the answer it still takes some time when tv will pop onto our computers via adsl trust me...studio b well i dont know i ve never seen it also like tv politika not sure about them bk was a good ch BUT we all know what has happened there
Posted By: jaremt Re: Balkan CHS - Wed 09 Aug 2006 03:46:AM
Originally Posted by reuder
You're right it "hasn't been confirmed". But by the way you write it looks like the deal is done, "It's a fresh channel and has only just started to grow." No one is saying the channel is crap, but with it's current line up, I think subscribers will be wanting more.

UBI Automated Response: UBI World TV is determined in bringing the very best in entertainment, drama, and news, from the Balkan region. Customers will not be disappointed with the selection. Stay tuned!

Yeah stay tuned for TV plus to crash and another provider to pick up the scraps that UBI should have got in the first place standoff
Posted By: night_flight Re: Balkan CHS - Wed 09 Aug 2006 07:31:AM
i dont thnk tv plus is worth paying wat 62 for bn and pink plus i dont count bk as they are actually "closed"
Posted By: LAZER Re: Balkan CHS - Wed 09 Aug 2006 11:44:AM
I read on another forum that it is $68 a month now LOL....
Posted By: night_flight Re: Balkan CHS - Wed 09 Aug 2006 04:06:PM
geeez
Posted By: balkancic Re: Balkan CHS - Thu 10 Aug 2006 02:46:AM
Originally Posted by jaremt

Yeah stay tuned for TV plus to crash and another provider to pick up the scraps that UBI should have got in the first place standoff

SelectTV will pick them up.. its an easy fit.

tvplus saisd to me $65 a month, if you pay 3 months in advance its $60 and well I said can you gurantee that you'll be around in 3 months, the sales guy said that they had a 5 year contract hehehe.. Wont be worth much if they cut the power out on em'
Posted By: night_flight Re: Balkan CHS - Fri 11 Aug 2006 08:46:AM
yeah i just wonder how long will they go on for!!! pink itself is not much better now than dmsat trust me pink has a few more talk shows but thats all can live without as all the music that pink plays is on dm sat and balkanmedia I listend to dragana mirkovic the owner of dm sat last night she was saying that dm sat in a new tv and in the future we can expect a lot more movies, shows so on...now my cousin came the other day from banja luka and told me that vikom ch is also a bit of music but also they have central news from rts, jutranji program (morning program from rts), and some political shows...which aint bad since rts is so hard to get due to tijanic being a pig! also dont forget ppl ubi will have radios too which is a nice addition i think...
so its not official this is ONLY me speculating but it looks like we ll have
dm sat
balkanmedia
vikom tv
and still to come....well ppl drop ur wishes
mine are
rts, nova, croatian rtl (apparently the best station in croatia), osm tv (tv from pale) not bad at all!, kiss tv (kiseljak tv they have shows from obn and croatian hrt1 and zg tv and also their own nice mix in one ch), rtrs (radio televizija republike sprske)
Posted By: reuder Re: Balkan CHS - Sat 12 Aug 2006 08:07:AM
TV Alfa from Sarajevo could be a possible channel that UBI will bring to Australia.
Posted By: night_flight Re: Balkan CHS - Sun 13 Aug 2006 09:15:PM
tv alfa is ok nothing big similiar to hayat
Posted By: alcatron Re: Balkan CHS - Tue 15 Aug 2006 08:04:AM
I hear some crna gora music on ch79..might be a sign of something soon to come!
Posted By: Liski Re: Balkan CHS - Tue 15 Aug 2006 09:12:AM
alcatron,

Maybe smile
Posted By: night_flight Re: Balkan CHS - Tue 15 Aug 2006 01:36:PM
is it rtcg maybe
Posted By: Liski Re: Balkan CHS - Wed 16 Aug 2006 02:45:AM
UBI World TV would like to welcome RTCG (Radio Televizija Crne Gore) on CH63.
Posted By: YU4CFG Re: Balkan CHS - Wed 16 Aug 2006 03:26:AM
Good news for all Montenegrians in Australia (pop. 200) ;-)

Posted By: reuder Re: Balkan CHS - Wed 16 Aug 2006 03:48:AM
Originally Posted by YU4CFG
Good news for all Montenegrians in Australia (pop. 200) ;-)

HAHA, all 200 would be very happy!
Posted By: Liski Re: Balkan CHS - Wed 16 Aug 2006 05:14:AM
Thanx for the positive encouragement.
Posted By: reuder Re: Balkan CHS - Wed 16 Aug 2006 05:17:AM
You're very welcome Liski.
Posted By: night_flight Re: Balkan CHS - Wed 16 Aug 2006 06:57:AM
well its not bad comon yu4cfg at least now every summer we have those festivals on our tv plus any tv from our region is good...i have a feeling ubi will win over tv plus in terms of its chs even tho they got bn and pink heeheh cheer up bud
Posted By: reuder Re: Balkan CHS - Sun 20 Aug 2006 07:31:AM
So what's the programming like on RTCG? Anyone watching it?
Posted By: YU4CFG Re: Balkan CHS - Fri 25 Aug 2006 11:15:AM
So, there's your answer...........

Posted By: night_flight Re: Balkan CHS - Sat 26 Aug 2006 02:47:PM
none can eheh not many ppl subscribed yet hehe
Posted By: Liski Re: Balkan CHS - Sun 27 Aug 2006 10:02:AM
RTCG is just one of the many channesl that will coming on air over the coming months - some very nice surprises instore.
Posted By: ZokiNet Re: Balkan CHS - Sun 27 Aug 2006 01:53:PM
balkanmedia?
and ???
Posted By: Liski Re: Balkan CHS - Mon 28 Aug 2006 12:45:AM
ZokiNet,

I wouldn't really classify BalkanMedia TV as a surprise channel - it's not that interesting.
Posted By: reuder Re: Balkan CHS - Mon 28 Aug 2006 05:47:AM
Originally Posted by Liski
ZokiNet,

I wouldn't really classify BalkanMedia TV as a surprise channel - it's not that interesting.

Oh and RTCG is?
Posted By: reuder Re: Balkan CHS - Mon 28 Aug 2006 05:48:AM
RTCG is just one of the many channesl that will coming on air over the coming months - some very nice surprises instore.

That's a UBI automated responses.
Posted By: alcatron Re: Balkan CHS - Mon 28 Aug 2006 06:07:AM
Lets name some surprise channels
Posted By: reuder Re: Balkan CHS - Mon 28 Aug 2006 06:11:AM
UBI Automated Response: At this stage UBI is still negotiating with key broadcasters in the Balkan region to bring you the very best in television viewing. All will be revealed soon, guaranteed not to disappoint.
Posted By: Liski Re: Balkan CHS - Mon 28 Aug 2006 07:38:AM
reuder,

If you don't like my responses then don't ask questions re new channels.
Posted By: afrisat Re: Balkan CHS - Mon 28 Aug 2006 08:38:AM
Liski: RTCG is a nice surprise indeed and I would consider subscribing if you made it available on Telstar 10. Based on what I just saw on Lyngsat, however, RTCG is currently only available on Optus B3 (which I obviously can't access from Kenya). Any chance that UBI might make RTCG available on C-band via Telstar 10?
Posted By: reuder Re: Balkan CHS - Mon 28 Aug 2006 01:45:PM
reuder,

No need to be smart. If you don't like my responses then don't ask questions re new channels.

I don't think I asked a question. I also wouldn't be asking a question, because I already know what the response is. After waiting for over a year, we're getting alittle tired of the same old lines, "the package is going to be really good, blah blah, it won't disappoint". I mean, how hard was it to get RTCG? It's been up there for ages, and only now do we get it.
Posted By: night_flight Re: Balkan CHS - Mon 28 Aug 2006 06:15:PM
i think the problem is we dont have a choice.....sadly
Posted By: Liski Re: Balkan CHS - Mon 28 Aug 2006 11:10:PM
reuder,

It's not that I don't want to share information, the problem is due to confidentiality, I'm unable to name the specific channels. Also most new channels aren't known to staff or myself.

It's a smart business move not to promote upcoming channels due to competitors.
Posted By: reuder Re: Balkan CHS - Tue 29 Aug 2006 12:03:AM
I get that Liski, but I don't know why it's taken so long to get the channels. I mean, we've been promised channels last year, and nothing happened? I'm hoping that this time round, it's for real.
Posted By: Liski Re: Balkan CHS - Tue 29 Aug 2006 12:54:AM
afrisat,

I've been mistaken. RTCG isn't coming through T10.
Posted By: reuder Re: Balkan CHS - Fri 15 Sep 2006 01:57:AM
So what's been happening? This place seems dead.
Posted By: jaremt Re: Balkan CHS - Fri 15 Sep 2006 02:18:AM
Yep no wars with TV Minus has quietened the forum but most these days have other things to do besides playing with a computer. Most other sites are the same, piracy keeps some of them alive.
Posted By: Liski Re: Balkan CHS - Fri 15 Sep 2006 06:35:AM
Your right - ever since the piracy has been hit the forum has died smile
Posted By: YU4CFG Re: Balkan CHS - Fri 15 Sep 2006 10:05:AM
In other words, you reckon that the Forum was alive only because of piracy hmm

I do agree with you on one thing. This forum is dead... krank

Posted By: reuder Re: Balkan CHS - Sat 16 Sep 2006 10:16:AM
Originally Posted by YU4CFG
In other words, you reckon that the Forum was alive only because of piracy hmm

I think that was just a little pat on the back for UBI. There was no piracy talk on these forums.
Posted By: Liski Re: Balkan CHS - Sat 16 Sep 2006 01:52:PM
If you believe so
Posted By: alcatron Re: Balkan CHS - Sat 16 Sep 2006 02:02:PM
This is what i think, if balkan channels start appearing there will be lots of action on this forum laugh
Posted By: reuder Re: Balkan CHS - Sun 17 Sep 2006 12:33:AM
If you believe so

Well where was it? I didn't see anyone giving out keys or whatever else. I think someone's just paranoid. 'Everyone's pirating UBI, we must stop them'.
Posted By: Liski Re: Balkan CHS - Sun 17 Sep 2006 03:05:AM
From just guessing most of the guests who viewed and didn't register were the people who were pirating the UBI Mentor service. It's not paranoia - it's common sense.
Posted By: alcatron Re: Balkan CHS - Sun 17 Sep 2006 03:40:AM
I was watching SCTV today and noticed they had a show which was taken from OBN. I noticed it had a new logo of OBN in top left hand corner and picture quality was considerably better than UBI's test signal last year..im thinking maybe it might come again this channel to UBI with only balkan content or SCTV are getting this feed somehow from europe.
Posted By: Liski Re: Balkan CHS - Sun 17 Sep 2006 04:02:AM
alcatron,

When OBN was on UBI it had a near perfect picture. I doubt OBN will be making a return to UBI due to alot of English content.
Posted By: alcatron Re: Balkan CHS - Sun 17 Sep 2006 04:15:AM
Ahh ok, but i was wondering if UBI was to have a inhouse channel would they be able to pick parts out from OBN like local produced content and show it, something like ANA has, i think that would be very good.
Posted By: Liski Re: Balkan CHS - Sun 17 Sep 2006 05:32:AM
The current focus is getting the Balkan package ready for release rather then develop a inhouse channel.
Posted By: night_flight Re: Balkan CHS - Mon 02 Oct 2006 11:16:PM
liski u are very wrong about OBN OBN still shows english content but not as much OBN has changed A LOT since we last saw it on the ubi i say this because i followed it then and i ve just returned few weeks ago from sarajevo and let me tell you that the ch now has a lot of their own shows which are great (well croatians own it)
Posted By: reuder Re: Balkan CHS - Tue 03 Oct 2006 04:45:AM
Yes that is great that they have alot of their own shows, but as Liski has already stated, they still show alot of English content. You can't have English content on a satellite version. OBN do not have the rights to broadcast English content outside of what their license states. If OBN want to broadcast a satellite channel they're going to have to make one.
Posted By: Liski Re: Balkan CHS - Tue 03 Oct 2006 04:50:AM
reuder,

Correct!
Posted By: night_flight Re: Balkan CHS - Tue 03 Oct 2006 12:45:PM
fair enough but why not make a combined chs with nova/obn? if it is like that we ll never get any tv down here
Posted By: alcatron Re: Balkan CHS - Tue 03 Oct 2006 02:14:PM
yeah i think night_flight you are along the lines of what i am thinking...like half OBN local content and half content of some other channel would be good..but i dont think that will happen anytime soon or at all frown
Posted By: reuder Re: Balkan CHS - Wed 04 Oct 2006 03:54:AM
Originally Posted by alcatron
yeah i think night_flight you are along the lines of what i am thinking...like half OBN local content and half content of some other channel would be good..but i dont think that will happen anytime soon or at all frown

That could work, but it means OBN and who ever else will need to get together and organise it. UBI can't be holding every channels hand along the way, they're going to need to do things on their own. I personally don't see this happening just yet, if OBN was in some sort of network of channels then it might, but I think the politics of creating a sat channel would be too much for some.
Posted By: night_flight Re: Balkan CHS - Thu 05 Oct 2006 06:16:AM
hey they should appriciate balkan community reuder we were most likely one of the biggest ex tarbs customers..if they dont do it i really dont see how they ll attract any customers to the ubi!!!!!!!!!! maybe they pray for the tv plus to go down...
Posted By: Liski Re: Balkan CHS - Thu 05 Oct 2006 07:51:AM
I don't really think anyone needs to pray for TV Plus to go down.
Posted By: night_flight Re: Balkan CHS - Sat 07 Oct 2006 05:48:AM
well they have managed to be on their feet for a long time so...
Posted By: Makedon Re: Balkan CHS - Tue 10 Oct 2006 01:44:AM
Thanks Liski,
btw what’s the likely hood of getting A1 plus and kanal5 on ubi?
http://www.lyngsat-address.com/ab/A-1-MK.html
http://www.lyngsat-address.com/gk/Kanal-5-MK.html

How about an update with this so-called new Balkan CHs?
:o)
Posted By: Liski Re: Balkan CHS - Tue 10 Oct 2006 01:50:AM
Makedon,

I don't have any information regarding A1 and Kanal5 coming to UBI.

Regarding a Balkan update that will be happening shortly.
Posted By: reuder Re: Balkan CHS - Mon 11 Dec 2006 12:28:AM
Makedon,
Regarding a Balkan update that will be happening shortly.

Any update, it's been over a month.

Some news regarding new Balkan channels, from the 12th December a new channel from Herzegovina, "VDX" will start transmission on W2, FTA.
Posted By: Liski Re: Balkan CHS - Mon 11 Dec 2006 12:46:AM
reuder,

Shortly: BHT was announced.

Short term: Many new channels coming - don't worry the UBI Balkan package is far from finished. If I have my way it will be one of the best packages outside of the Balkan region smile hehehe
Posted By: reuder Re: Balkan CHS - Mon 11 Dec 2006 12:49:AM
reuder,

Shortly: BHT was announced.

Short term: Many new channels coming - don't worry the UBI Balkan package is far from finished. If I have my way it will be one of the best packages outside of the Balkan region smile hehehe

Yeah but where are these channels going to come from? There's nothing out there.
Posted By: Liski Re: Balkan CHS - Mon 11 Dec 2006 12:57:AM
reuder,

There are many channels.
Posted By: reuder Re: Balkan CHS - Mon 11 Dec 2006 04:55:AM
reuder,

There are many channels.

Liski,

There aren't. Please give us examples.
Posted By: Liski Re: Balkan CHS - Mon 11 Dec 2006 05:26:AM
reuder,

Sorry that I can't do.
Posted By: reuder Re: Balkan CHS - Mon 11 Dec 2006 06:17:AM
reuder,

Sorry that I can't do.

So it's a secret to post available FTA stations from the Balkans?
Posted By: reuder Re: Balkan CHS - Mon 11 Dec 2006 11:26:PM
[/quote]
Some news regarding new Balkan channels, from the 12th December a new channel from Herzegovina, "VDX" will start transmission on W2, FTA.
[/quote]

This hasn't been confirmed, so we might just have to wait and see.
Posted By: alcatron Re: Balkan CHS - Tue 12 Dec 2006 02:24:AM
Do you have any external links for more details on VDX channel?
Posted By: triton Re: Balkan CHS - Fri 09 Mar 2007 01:31:AM
Can anybody tell me if DM Sat will be on UBI in the near future?

Cheers
Posted By: LAZER Re: Balkan CHS - Fri 09 Mar 2007 01:34:AM
No its with TV Plus .... alcohol gonemad
Posted By: triton Re: Balkan CHS - Fri 09 Mar 2007 01:57:AM
Originally Posted by LAZERSAT
No its with TV Plus .... alcohol gonemad

I just contacted TvPlus & they told me that MKTV will be a new added channel to there package & also RTS, is it possible for two providers such as UBI to broadcast MKTV in Oz land?

Cheers
Posted By: LAZER Re: Balkan CHS - Fri 09 Mar 2007 01:59:AM
I highly doubt them getting MKTV LOL its Exclusive to TARBSMAK/UBI globally...
Posted By: Liski Re: Balkan CHS - Fri 09 Mar 2007 02:01:AM
You will never see MKTV Sat on TV Plus - MKTV Sat has an exclusive agreement with TARBSMAK to deliver the channel worldwide.

UBI WORLD TV is the only provider who will be broadcasting MKTV Sat in Australia.
Posted By: triton Re: Balkan CHS - Fri 09 Mar 2007 02:07:AM
TvPlus got the kicks from "Orbis", it will be nice to see "Orbis" added onto UBI balkan package. There are alot off people out there that would like to view this channel, I'm one off them.
Posted By: reuder Re: Balkan CHS - Fri 09 Mar 2007 02:11:AM
Originally Posted by triton
TvPlus got the kicks from "Orbis", it will be nice to see "Orbis" added onto UBI balkan package. There are alot off people out there that would like to view this channel, I'm one off them.

Well I'm sure UBI are working their little magic with this one.
Posted By: night_flight Re: Balkan CHS - Fri 09 Mar 2007 07:57:AM
i think ubi will concentrate on bosnian and croatian chs reuder in the future to attract those ppl..now regarding also how the future of tv plus is going to go we never know i dont agree with liski saying there are many chs out there liski quality wins over the quantity..I dont want tv stations run by high school students , with web cams fillin my screens here.
u can not compete with rts, pink, bn, balkanmedia, dm sat (sorta maybe) rts and pink are the big ones and i simply refuse to pay any dollar to anyone till i have those 2 on my tv set then we talk about the others this is my view and i'm sure i share it with 90% of the Serbian population
Posted By: LAZER Re: Balkan CHS - Fri 09 Mar 2007 08:12:AM
Those channels are already on your tv screen night_flight there just not watchable :P lol
Posted By: night_flight Re: Balkan CHS - Fri 09 Mar 2007 08:23:AM
yeah well only bn rts no1 has it and pink extra i count out smile
© AUS-CITY Message Forums