AUS-CITY
Posted By: Liski UBI Current Deals - Mon 30 Apr 2007 06:18:AM
Call 1300 400 800
Posted By: Makedon Re: UBI Current Deals - Wed 09 May 2007 04:43:PM
Liski, the new Balkan package is that now available for the old members?

Posted By: Liski Re: UBI Current Deals - Wed 09 May 2007 05:00:PM
Makedon,

Not as yet. As advised all existing subscribers will receive information either in a letter or on their invoice regarding the move to the new pricing.
Posted By: joe_br Re: UBI Current Deals - Wed 11 Jul 2007 11:34:PM
Originally Posted by Liski
Makedon,

Not as yet. As advised all existing subscribers will receive information either in a letter or on their invoice regarding the move to the new pricing.

Liski,

When do you thing 'OLD' customers will benefit from the new packages prices ??
What is UBI waiting for ??
naughty
Posted By: night_flight Re: UBI Current Deals - Thu 12 Jul 2007 07:01:AM
Yeah Liski when is balkan package going to be revealed?

OH btw ur Goga is coming to Australia in sept to tour(sorry off the topic)
Posted By: LAZER Re: UBI Current Deals - Thu 12 Jul 2007 10:38:AM
You can change over to the new packages if you like I know someone who has already done it smile you dont need to wait for them to change you over...

Originally Posted by joe_br
Originally Posted by Liski
Makedon,

Liski,

When do you thing 'OLD' customers will benefit from the new packages prices ??
What is UBI waiting for ??
naughty
Posted By: Liski Re: UBI Current Deals - Thu 12 Jul 2007 01:09:PM
You can call up and request to be changed over if you don't wish to wait any further. If you have any problems ask them to transfer you to Liski and I will take over.

Balkan news very very very soon!
Posted By: mule Re: UBI Current Deals - Sun 02 Sep 2007 03:37:PM
Liski,

I rang twice Ubi, once in June and the second time two weeks ago. They tell me that I have to wait to switch to the new tarifs. How long for? I have been a long time customer of both Tarbs and Ubi and I don't think it's fair that I have to pay more for the service provided than a new customers would do.
I only watch Globo tv (Brazilian) and would like to pay the least possible for it, which I think is Balkan package + Globo. I think that once the switch happens I'll be assigned Portuguese + Globo, but I never watch the Portuguese channels, only the Brazilian one.
There's anything you could to to help me? I've beign paying $20 a month more that I could/should for the last 4 months.

A.
Posted By: Liski Re: UBI Current Deals - Sun 02 Sep 2007 04:07:PM
mule,

If you're out of your contract term you are free to downgrade to a different package.

Either please PM me your Cust ID or Telephone number so I can call you or give UBI a call on 1300 400 800 and request to speak to Liski.
Posted By: mule Re: UBI Current Deals - Sun 02 Sep 2007 04:46:PM
I'm not out of my contract term, that's the problem, I guess. I just don't think it's fair that a new customer would be able to pay $20 a month less than what I'm paying.
I'll PM you with my details.
Posted By: Liski Re: UBI Current Deals - Sun 02 Sep 2007 04:49:PM
mule,

It might not be fair but that's the world of specials. If like when you go to Myer and purchase a Plasma for x amount of dollars and is on special 2 weeks later.

Once your contract term expires you are free to downgrade.
Posted By: mule Re: UBI Current Deals - Sun 02 Sep 2007 05:10:PM
I'm sorry but that's not advertised as a special at all. UBI are advertising on their website a complete new price schedule, and there is no mention of the old one. When you ring them, they tell you that it only applies to new customers. Check http://ubiworldtv.com/ and you'll see what I mean, there isn't any mention to new or old customers.
Posted By: mule Re: UBI Current Deals - Sun 02 Sep 2007 05:15:PM
Thank you Liski, you're a champ. Great service.
Posted By: Liski Re: UBI Current Deals - Sun 02 Sep 2007 05:32:PM
As per the UBI Pricing Guide at http://ubiworldtv.com/images/ubi_pricing_guide.pdf it does state ** Subscription fees valid as at 11 May 2007 for new subscribers.

Anyway I'm glad I've been able to help you out.
© AUS-CITY Message Forums