AUS-CITY
How much is to install another sat box in another area of this lady,s house?

She already has another point comming from the dish.
Tracesat Brisbane1,

STB + Tech Delivery $170

Then the normal UBI monthly charge - there is no discount rate for 2nd STB.
Tracesat Brisbane,

There is another way you can do that...
Go to your local Dicksmith Electronics and ask for a wireless AV Sender/Receiver. They are currently on special at Dicksmith for only $68.96 (I know that in fact cos I'm a manager for a DickSmith store). Anyway... plug the 3 RCA cables (1 yellow-video & 2 audio(white and red) sender to the back of the sat box, then plug the other 3 RCA from the receiver box to the second TV you want to watch. In the box you can find a IR cable which you can use that in order the change the channels with the original sat box remote control to change the channels from the other TV. You gotta set it up all corectly but, to make it work. Note that if the lady has any wireless internet or a cordless phone with is running in the same frequency (2.4Ghz) then there might be some interference. There is instructions in the box... If you want to read more about the product go to www.dse.com.au then on the search box type L5964
The only thing I forgot to mention is that you can't watch 2 different channels at the same time... eg. what ever you're watching in the main tv (from the sat box) the other tv will have the same.
Thank you buddy.I really appreciate your suggestion,Ill try it.
© AUS-CITY Message Forums