AUS-CITY
Posted By: ARABIC PACK UBI IS MOVING TO NEW OPTUS SATELLITE - Sat 15 Dec 2007 11:52:PM
Hi all,
First i want to congragulate ubi for moving to new optus satellite and i just want to know what do have the ubi subscribe do when it is moving to the new satellite.
The secound thing i want to thanks ubi for bringinig "ROTANA CLIP" thanks very much for that channel.

Thanks again.......
Posted By: Liski Re: UBI IS MOVING TO NEW OPTUS SATELLITE - Sun 16 Dec 2007 02:31:PM
ARABIC PACK,

As a UBI subscriber you just need to make sure you're on CH1 or any other UBI channel during the migration.

Failure to do so will result in missing out on the update with the new frequencies and you will have to manually update them following the guide on the UBI site which will be updated tomorrow.
Posted By: ARABIC PACK Re: UBI IS MOVING TO NEW OPTUS SATELLITE - Sun 16 Dec 2007 03:17:PM
LISKI,
between which hours i have to turn it to channe 1

thanks.....
Posted By: Liski Re: UBI IS MOVING TO NEW OPTUS SATELLITE - Sun 16 Dec 2007 03:42:PM
Monday 2330 and Tuesday 0600
Posted By: HoRnEyDvL Re: UBI IS MOVING TO NEW OPTUS SATELLITE - Sun 16 Dec 2007 04:27:PM
Rotana Clip? I checked & it was rotana Music, Maybe they were having some tech problems overseas & switched over to clip 2 prevent any interuption?
Posted By: ARABIC PACK Re: UBI IS MOVING TO NEW OPTUS SATELLITE - Sun 16 Dec 2007 07:49:PM
where is rotana clip, why the ubi roll the channel back to rotana music. Rotana clip is more more better than rotana music.
Can the ubi put rotana clip back please.......

THANKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
© AUS-CITY Message Forums