AUS-CITY
Posted By: ARABIC PACK UBI NEWS!!!!!! - Thu 31 Jan 2008 10:59:PM
hi guys,
i have been away last week for some studies. So liski wat are the ubi news and the channels.

THANKS
Posted By: ARABIC PACK Re: UBI NEWS!!!!!! - Sat 02 Feb 2008 01:27:AM
guys where is the feedback??????????????????????????????????
Posted By: TVSAT Re: UBI NEWS!!!!!! - Sat 02 Feb 2008 01:48:AM
true where is the feedback
Posted By: YU4CFG Re: UBI NEWS!!!!!! - Thu 07 Feb 2008 03:22:AM
I guess, no news = no feedback = dead forum...
Posted By: night_flight Re: UBI NEWS!!!!!! - Thu 07 Feb 2008 05:06:PM
how many times do we have to repeat it when tv plus dies then we can expect news...and when that happens I want new topic about tv plus with fire crackers around in, written in bold as a forum topic on aus city!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *****TV PLUS DEAD****
Posted By: TVSAT Re: UBI NEWS!!!!!! - Thu 07 Feb 2008 05:28:PM
ME TOO ITS GETTING BORING HERE
Posted By: YU4CFG Re: Refer A Friend Offer - Ending 20/02/08 - Thu 07 Feb 2008 11:08:PM
Is this a double-post (same subject) or this was neccessary to keep the forum look alive?

Posted By: LAZER Re: UBI NEWS!!!!!! - Fri 08 Feb 2008 10:35:AM
Double post to what?

This one says when it started http://www.aus-city.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=36253#Post36253

And this preset thread says when its ending...

You don't post much yourself these days and when you do now its the usual the forums dead or something similar so got nothing else to say then the usual " the forum dead " whats the point? are you posting for the sake of posting or what?

If you dont like it find another Alive forum then you dont need to post " this forums dead " every so often when you post your post every few months....
© AUS-CITY Message Forums