AUS-CITY
$650 for all this cahannels on Telkom1 c band<br />star sport<br />ESPN<br />channel v<br />cnbc asia<br />adventure one<br />star world<br />fashion tv<br />mtv<br />star movies<br />hallmark<br />nickeloneon<br />bbc<br />discovery channel<br />animal planet<br />cartoon network<br />cnn international<br />Global tv<br />an tv <br />la tv<br />trans tv<br />metro tv<br />tpi<br />SCTV<br />indosair<br />RCTi<br />They would like to be theirrep in Australia but I dont know if can trust these people,They want to be pay ahead before they send the cards.All the cards are for one year..
I dont think we can get Telkom 1 in Perth. I couldn't get it before (3.0 mesh dish)
is that an australian named company or what?<br />and how many english channels does it have?
Megb68 I was thinking about you buddy,,What a package. Global tv<br />an tv <br />la tv<br />trans tv<br />metro tv<br />tpi<br />SCTV<br />indosair<br />RCTi only this ones are indonesians the rest all English..Trans tv English soccer life,RCTI Boxing and Soccer,SCTV Boxing ,Soccer movies and spanish teleseries
The package looks ok specially for all the south american soccer they put on.....but unfortunately here in perth, there is no go for Telkom1, or is there?
i think telkom 1 is only viewable in the northern part of Australia isent it correct me if im wrong??<br /> <br /> <small>[ 26. May 2005, 05:32 PM: Message edited by: -.Lazer.- ]</small>
NEVER pay in advance. Full stop NEVER!!
Read my post on the people already subscribing to the Star channels on Indovision. <br /><br />I doubt they can sell it also on Telkom 1 C band as Foxtel/Austar has rights to this region..
Under the counter job.
Well good luck to you.
© AUS-CITY Message Forums