AUS-CITY
Posted By: Nick Anyone watching Pink with Tarbs box? - Sun 04 Sep 2005 02:24:AM
Anyone?
Posted By: LAZER Re: Anyone watching Pink with Tarbs box? - Sun 04 Sep 2005 02:29:AM
doesnt work with tarbs box on that frequency <br /><br />works on the other freq's on there just not that one<br /><br />there is something on that freq and confuses the tarbs box and doesnt load the channels
Posted By: Nick Re: Anyone watching Pink with Tarbs box? - Sun 04 Sep 2005 02:42:AM
Thanks Lazer, that's what I suspected as well.<br /><br />But I have a solution, well a sort of. Let's lobby TV Plus to change the frequency. Well they don't have to really change it, just to add another one that maps to 12726 H. That shouldn't be hard.
Posted By: LAZER Re: Anyone watching Pink with Tarbs box? - Sun 04 Sep 2005 02:55:AM
there is just something on the stream if they remove that command of data on the stream or wateva there putting on that stream to stop tarbs boxes from loading it would be better
Posted By: reuder Re: Anyone watching Pink with Tarbs box? - Sun 04 Sep 2005 03:36:AM
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by Nick:<br /><strong> Thanks Lazer, that's what I suspected as well.<br /><br />But I have a solution, well a sort of. Let's lobby TV Plus to change the frequency. Well they don't have to really change it, just to add another one that maps to 12726 H. That shouldn't be hard. </strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Well the other night when satfreak came on, I posted asking him to allow Tarbs STB to access the freq. Also, I've noticed that when the STB searches for the signal it uses the SR of 28060, not 28066 which I entered.
© AUS-CITY Message Forums