AUS-CITY
http://australiansatellitetv.com/x/index.htm<br /><br />Great service and excellent Korean equipment,I got sick of chinese gear too many trips to do one job,Faulty receivers,bad software and many more problems.<br /><br />This boxes do any card which is legit.<br /><br />Check it out.You wont get disappointed
Posted By: mixo Re: This the place from Victoria where i buy all my gear. - Sat 05 Nov 2005 03:08:PM
Yep they seem cheap too.<br />I usually buy my staff from phoenix, but last week i found they same stuff at a market , brand new in boxes satellite system for 200 bucks instead of the 350....<br /><br />this is for FTA..<br /><br />mixo
Nothing worst then buying something and you see it a week later for heaps cheapers, Now that pisses me off.
just seen this link.thanks! yes they have budget prices,but not much range of equipment to select from online.suppose if you requested a product not listed,they may source and price match the competition,any past experience on that point?as to the sat.reciever described online seems to have a Strong,S, logo on front facia panel,must be a reciever in Strongs product range,will check their webpage!as to the encrypt system,must be some Xcam onboard?wonder on flash support and software updating on this feature?cheers!
I might be biased in my thinking but why wouldnt you get an opentel (IRD2 embedded Cam) for $149 or a kaon sat receiver for FTA for $135?
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by OZNETiCS:<br /><strong> I might be biased in my thinking but why wouldnt you get an opentel (IRD2 embedded Cam) for $149 or a kaon sat receiver for FTA for $135? </strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Maybe because P&H makes it slightly more expensive?
Which market has satellite gear?
I get my gear form Melbourne Satellites. Never had any problems with it. WORKS GOOD
© AUS-CITY Message Forums