AUS-CITY
Posted By: SelecTV SELECTV Roll Out a 7 Day Program Guide on its Web Site - Thu 06 Jul 2006 05:35:AM
Hello All,<br /><br />Thought you would like to know that we are now publishing a 7 day program guide on our web site www.selectv.com Click on the TV Guide tab on the home page.<br /><br />This will roll out a 7 day EIT based EPG in a couple of months (we are waiting for a new version of PiSys software).
Unfortunately, the guide for Eurosport World is wrong. The guide (and the "Now") both say Football, but it's Billiards (or something like that; it's not snooker or pool) at the moment.
Yes, Eurosports is a problem, we are having some trouble getting reliable EPG data from them. The problem is suppose to be fixed in mid July - we'll see. The remainder of the channels are reasonably accurate, however, we don't include late (less than one week) changes at this stage.
I am enjoying Selectv, but am angry with the ongoing problem with the Eurosport esp. I basically have no idea what's on! The programme guide on the Selectv website, and the 'now and next' guide are both totally wrong. It's annonying when I believe it's showing boxing, only to find its actually showing womens golf!!! How long is this situation going to go on for??
I agree and share your frustration with Eurosports. The problem is that they are not sending us the correct information. All of our other providers are 95% accurate or better (there will always be late change issues), but Eurosport is just not getting with the program.

We are working with them to fix it but only Eurosport can achieve this. This should nhave been fixed in mid-July but odviously isn't.

I'm sorry for the odvious inconvienience - we are trying hard to fix this - please bear with us for a few more weeks (I hope).
© AUS-CITY Message Forums