AUS-CITY
Posted By: Cronus TV Plus - Management? - Wed 11 Oct 2006 09:44:AM
I don't post much on this forum but I found out some very interesting information today that might be interesting to others

I found out today regarding TV Plus from a very realiable source. It seems that the TV Plus Management is the one who is selling pirated TV Plus smartcards for cash as they aren't getting any real subscribers lately.

Now if you think carefully what a smart idea for themselves, sell the pirated cards for cash, don't pay tax, collect more money as people think they will be able to watch for a long time and then close the doors of TV Plus.

I also hear that the reason BN is FTA is due to non payment from TV Plus to Globecast, what a funny way to piss them off!

Interesting I must say.

Regards
Thunder
Posted By: MLJUFA Re: TV Plus - Management? - Wed 11 Oct 2006 10:10:AM
Hmmmmm...interesting.
Or could it be that they're just looking for alternative ways of getting $$$$$$$$ to pay off debts to Globcast ???
Posted By: Liski Re: TV Plus - Management? - Thu 12 Oct 2006 03:30:AM
And people think UBI are bad - what a joke!
Posted By: reuder Re: TV Plus - Management? - Thu 12 Oct 2006 03:51:AM
Originally Posted by Liski

Someone's quick to jump on the opposition. What happened to, "don't believe everything you read"? I guess that only applies to UBI, because let's face it, they're angels!
Posted By: ew_289 Re: TV Plus - Management? - Thu 12 Oct 2006 03:57:AM
Tv plus are they still going? I wonder when their Transponder cost are due next.
Posted By: Liski Re: TV Plus - Management? - Thu 12 Oct 2006 04:06:AM
In my "own personal" opioin I don't see TV Plus lasting very long.
Posted By: LAZER Re: TV Plus - Management? - Thu 12 Oct 2006 07:28:AM
Originally Posted by reuder

Someone's quick to jump on the opposition. What happened to, "don't believe everything you read"? I guess that only applies to UBI, because let's face it, they're angels!

With rumors regarding UBI he at least knows they are false. Regarding TV Plus rumours he prob has at least an idea as he is working within the industry.
Posted By: reuder Re: TV Plus - Management? - Thu 12 Oct 2006 07:45:AM
Originally Posted by LAZERSAT
Originally Posted by reuder

With rumors regarding UBI he at least knows they are false. Regarding TV Plus rumours he prob has at least an idea as he is working within the industry.

Oh yeah, Liski is soo objective when it comes to negative press regarding UBI.
Posted By: Liski Re: TV Plus - Management? - Thu 12 Oct 2006 07:48:AM
reuder,

I guess the rumour that Cronus has posted hit a nerve since your the only legal subscriber on here.
Posted By: reuder Re: TV Plus - Management? - Thu 12 Oct 2006 08:21:AM
reuder,

I guess the rumour that Cronus has posted hit a nerve since your the only legal subscriber on here.

If you haven't noticed, I haven't actually gone against anything he's said, all I was pointing out, was how quick you are to jump on rumours when they're not about UBI, that's all.
Posted By: MLJUFA Re: TV Plus - Management? - Sun 22 Oct 2006 02:17:PM
I thought the topic was about corruption in TV PLus management and not about UBI....
Posted By: jaremt Re: TV Plus - Management? - Thu 26 Oct 2006 05:12:AM
Yes it has drifted a bit.
Posted By: delija Re: TV Plus - Management? - Sun 12 Nov 2006 08:59:AM
Which three new programs coming on TV PLUS? does anyone knows?
Posted By: reuder Re: TV Plus - Management? - Sun 12 Nov 2006 10:40:AM
Originally Posted by delija

3 new channels? Who said?
Posted By: LAZER Re: TV Plus - Management? - Sun 12 Nov 2006 10:47:AM
Originally Posted by delija

LOL were did u hear that LOL if from TV Plus i wouldt hold my breath
Posted By: reuder Re: TV Plus - Management? - Thu 23 Nov 2006 12:29:AM
A1 has joined the long list of channels offered by TVPlus
Posted By: LAZER Re: TV Plus - Management? - Thu 23 Nov 2006 12:33:AM
hahaha long list LOL :P

Replaced Pink Extra LOL
Posted By: reuder Re: TV Plus - Management? - Thu 23 Nov 2006 01:13:AM
This thread is perfect for the following information, TVPlus management, what management?

TVPlus is replacing Pink Extra, a hugely popular channel, for A1 Plus. Now A1 Plus I'm sure is a great channel, but how many Macedonian subscribers does TVPlus have, to cater for? You would think that they'd concentrate on their main subscriber base, the Serbs, but no, TVPlus doesn't have a clue with what's going on.

It gets worse, TVPlus will remain a 4 channel slot provider. That means no matter how many channels they get, they'll only have 4 slots available. Time sharing anyone? No, didn't think so.
Why get channels when you can't show them?

Now, this isn't all TVPlus' fault. Yes, they're f*cked as hell, but I blame UBI aswell. Why are they letting a small company with jack all subscribers take away good channels? I mean, what is TVPlus offering them, that UBI can't, free lap dances?

The sooner TVPlus is wiped out, the better it will be for all.

Hurry up UBI and take them DOWN!
Posted By: night_flight Re: TV Plus - Management? - Thu 23 Nov 2006 01:15:AM
why dont they just close their doors and let us subscribe to ubi with more channels are they blind they just cant go on like this ...
Posted By: reuder Re: TV Plus - Management? - Thu 23 Nov 2006 01:18:AM
I agree night flight. This is just stupid. I honestly can't believe a company does business like this. It's really a disgrace the way they treat customers.
Posted By: night_flight Re: TV Plus - Management? - Thu 23 Nov 2006 01:19:AM
cant ubi try to re negotiate deals to bring pink extra to their platform now that its going off tv plus? or re negotiate with all the chs??? reuder what do u suggest how can ubi take em down????
Posted By: LAZER Re: TV Plus - Management? - Thu 23 Nov 2006 01:20:AM
Remember the Court Cases People ....

UBI did fight for them and once again good old Australian Law f$%ked us up so

So we have Australia Federal Courts ( as they made the final decisions ) to blame and TV Plus smile
Posted By: night_flight Re: TV Plus - Management? - Thu 23 Nov 2006 01:23:AM
yeah ok but a lot has changed since then..cant they appeal, I mean what I am really mad about is that the actual customers the ones who are paying for the service ve no fuckin say in the whole matter....
Posted By: Liski Re: TV Plus - Management? - Thu 23 Nov 2006 01:25:AM
night_flight,

'Coming soon' smile
Posted By: LAZER Re: TV Plus - Management? - Thu 23 Nov 2006 01:25:AM
Yep TV Plus have served you guys very good ( Screwed you guys well and truely )......
Posted By: reuder Re: TV Plus - Management? - Thu 23 Nov 2006 01:32:AM
I guess the only way UBI could get the channels is behind closed doors. I don't know what the contract was between Pink and co, and TVPlus but if they could find a TVPlus violation to one of the clauses then I guess you'd have a fair argument that there was a breach in contract. UBI should get together with Pink and co, and come up with some sort of plan/agreement. I mean who would you prefer to distribute your channels, TVPlus, a small no name company or UBI a world platform? Also, whose got more subscribers, wouldn't you want your product exposed to the biggest audience? Also, who's able to offer more money TVPlus or UBI? The answer is clear, and the sooner the channels move to UBI the better.
Posted By: reuder Re: TV Plus - Management? - Thu 23 Nov 2006 01:39:AM
night_flight,

'Coming soon' smile

What does that mean?
Posted By: Liski Re: TV Plus - Management? - Thu 23 Nov 2006 01:39:AM
This is the slogan I work by: TV Plus won the court case but UBI will win the war

There was and is a lot of people that didn't want UBI to keep Pink, but they will slowly understand that in the long run UBI will be able to provide a better service with better channels and services.

From what I can see, TV Plus are barely able to stay above the water and slow and surely they will sink but they are doing everything they can think of to keep going and try and survive but I know and most of you know that in a years time or even a months TV Plus won't be around.
Posted By: reuder Re: TV Plus - Management? - Thu 23 Nov 2006 01:46:AM
I know and most of you know that in a years time or even a months TV Plus won't be around.

1 year is a long time, I'm sure UBI could do something to speed things along.

Also, there has to have been a broadcast clause in the contracts. How can TVPlus not broadcast a channel, when advertisers have paid Pink to have their ads broadcast on the program. Surely, the advertisers have a broadcast agreement with Pink, where a guarantee is given that ads will be shown.

There has to be some cracks in the contracts that UBI could exploit.
Posted By: night_flight Re: TV Plus - Management? - Thu 23 Nov 2006 01:48:AM
i just wonder these contracts they ve signed with tv plus like pink n and the rest how long are they for? 2 years??? they must be renewing sometimes....
Posted By: Liski Re: TV Plus - Management? - Thu 23 Nov 2006 01:50:AM
I personally highly doubt it will a year hahaha
Posted By: reuder Re: TV Plus - Management? - Thu 23 Nov 2006 01:58:AM
I personally highly doubt it will a year hahaha

We're just counting down the days. We can't wait to jump over to UBI, it's a world class service.
Posted By: alcatron Re: TV Plus - Management? - Thu 23 Nov 2006 02:06:AM
LOL and most funny thing is on their website :
If you wish to view Pink Plus, Pink Extra, and BK or BN and BHTV 1 you will need to register your details here

AND

They dont even offer BHTV anymore...and BNTV is FTA
Posted By: LAZER Re: TV Plus - Management? - Thu 23 Nov 2006 02:12:AM
Yeah cant even spend a few dollars to update and make there site half decent and fix up there spelling mistakes on there pages LOL
Posted By: balkancic Re: TV Plus - Management? - Thu 23 Nov 2006 04:38:AM
maybe Select TV will get Pink - then finally some value. smile
Posted By: alcatron Re: TV Plus - Management? - Thu 23 Nov 2006 04:44:AM
lol highly unlikely i guarantee it 99.9% smile
Posted By: balkancic Re: TV Plus - Management? - Thu 23 Nov 2006 04:55:AM
i dont understand why these channels cant be distributed through many paytv providers (like National Geographic, Movie1, E1 and allt he other channels)

Pink is no Fx studios
Posted By: LAZER Re: TV Plus - Management? - Thu 23 Nov 2006 05:02:AM
Channels sign Exclusive contracts with providers and thats just the way it is smile

The other channels you mention are different dont know how to explain but you cant get them exclusively even if you wanted to

Posted By: night_flight Re: TV Plus - Management? - Thu 23 Nov 2006 06:57:AM
ok all in all we cant get them but how long do we have to wait tv plus started in October 2004 and they are still going....i am loosing my hopes as I really want to sign up with ubi (if they get those chs) but will never subscribe to tv plus as it is now or in the future its just frustrating that even thinking about them lingering for another year kills me..
Posted By: Liski Re: TV Plus - Management? - Thu 23 Nov 2006 08:59:AM
I don't see TV Plus surviving for long. Every few days I hear of people being offered pirated SCs for TV Plus by TV Plus employees, now how does that work?
Posted By: night_flight Re: TV Plus - Management? - Fri 24 Nov 2006 02:05:AM
yeah I mean I hope so too as latley we ve seen a lot of changes to them
1) well who knows if its tv plus who made this but anyhow BN went FTA
2) Macedonian chs lost
3) BH1 ch lost
4) now looks like Pink extra will be exchanged with A1 maco ch
5) comin up
Posted By: reuder Re: TV Plus - Management? - Tue 28 Nov 2006 10:58:PM
BHT1 joins TVPlus
Posted By: Liski Re: TV Plus - Management? - Tue 28 Nov 2006 11:36:PM
I'd like to see how long it stays on TV Plus
Posted By: Balkans Viewer Re: TV Plus - Management? - Wed 29 Nov 2006 12:46:AM
I would like to see how long it "stays" on UB$
Posted By: LAZER Re: TV Plus - Management? - Wed 29 Nov 2006 12:59:AM
I would like to see how long TV Plus stays in buisness haha LOL :P
Posted By: night_flight Re: TV Plus - Management? - Wed 29 Nov 2006 06:05:AM
I d like to have ubi wit all da chs
Posted By: YU4CFG Re: TV Plus - Management? - Wed 29 Nov 2006 04:20:PM
I'd like to be 20 years younger... cheerful

Posted By: balkancic Re: TV Plus - Management? - Wed 29 Nov 2006 09:05:PM
i'd liek it if tarbs didnt go under and burn everyone.. eh jebiga
Posted By: Liski Re: TV Plus - Management? - Wed 29 Nov 2006 10:40:PM
I prefer UBI myself. There is more channels and more services coming very soon.
Posted By: night_flight Re: TV Plus - Management? - Thu 30 Nov 2006 07:10:AM
yeah i just like ubi coz there are more chs sometime i get fed up wit Serbian stuff like on tarbs and switch to english music ch or national geographic or lately even "planetke" were interesting to me hehe and not to mention mad or mazzika its a kinda a let down. i felt when I turned on my tv i had the whole world in my box but now...
© AUS-CITY Message Forums