AUS-CITY
Posted By: MIS TV BHTV on TV Plus - Wed 29 Nov 2006 06:29:AM
This morning I found BHTV on TV Plus (Pas8)???

BN TV still FTA - but looklike net tv,
I think they receiving bn at 300-400 kbps.
Posted By: LAZER Re: BHTV on TV Plus - Wed 29 Nov 2006 06:41:AM
Well BHT is showing LIVE on UBI right now while on TV Plus they seem to be showing a tape delay / recording of BHT from 1 day ago or something as its currently off air on TV Plus while being shown Live on UBI

And while earlier in the day UBI BHT was showing something completly different to what TV Plus BHT was showing so there showing Videos or something of BHT

Posted By: Liski Re: BHTV on TV Plus - Wed 29 Nov 2006 11:35:PM
Well it seems BHT is no longer on TV Plus - Balkan Viewer please confirm
Posted By: MIS TV Re: BHTV on TV Plus - Thu 30 Nov 2006 01:52:AM
Last night was 8 hours delay programing

This morning there was freezed frame "coming up next"

Posted By: Balkans Viewer Re: BHTV on TV Plus - Thu 30 Nov 2006 03:24:AM
FYI

BHTV Still there & going nowhere...

It will be delay broadcasted by a number of hours going forwards

Posted By: jaremt Re: BHTV on TV Plus - Thu 30 Nov 2006 03:42:AM
Off topic but I need to know is the quality of the picture on TV Plus still the same as 2 years ago or is it better now.
Posted By: jaremt Re: BHTV on TV Plus - Thu 30 Nov 2006 03:43:AM
Originally Posted by Balkans Viewer
FYI

BHTV Still there & going nowhere...

It will be delay broadcasted by a number of hours going forwards

Do you work 4 tv plus?
Posted By: Liski Re: BHTV on TV Plus - Thu 30 Nov 2006 03:56:AM
Yes but for how long?
Posted By: Balkans Viewer Re: BHTV on TV Plus - Thu 30 Nov 2006 04:37:AM
What do you mean Liski??
Posted By: LAZER Re: BHTV on TV Plus - Thu 30 Nov 2006 04:39:AM
Originally Posted by jaremt
Off topic but I need to know is the quality of the picture on TV Plus still the same as 2 years ago or is it better now.

Same crappy quality and its not goin to be fixed wink
Posted By: Liski Re: BHTV on TV Plus - Thu 30 Nov 2006 05:28:AM
Balkans Viewer,

Since your in the 'know' I'm sure you'll soon find out.
Posted By: night_flight Re: BHTV on TV Plus - Thu 30 Nov 2006 07:25:AM
this tape program is it encoded?
Posted By: reuder Re: BHTV on TV Plus - Sat 02 Dec 2006 10:34:AM
Looks like BHT has gone bye bye on TV Plus. All we're getting is a BHT test screen.
Posted By: Notvyet Re: BHTV on TV Plus - Sun 03 Dec 2006 04:44:AM
So bad picture still no fix yet sure its not the tv at your house
We might get UBI instead of tv Plus i think UBI will get more channels as they are the bigger company
Posted By: LAZER Re: BHTV on TV Plus - Sun 03 Dec 2006 05:37:AM
Originally Posted by Notvyet
So bad picture still no fix yet sure its not the tv at your house

LOL no that is the Line TV Plus use to try push the blame of the picture quality problem to something else LOL
Posted By: Notvyet Re: BHTV on TV Plus - Mon 04 Dec 2006 02:03:AM
The wife wants tv plus but I want to wait for what UBI has to offer what do you all think.
Posted By: Liski Re: BHTV on TV Plus - Mon 04 Dec 2006 02:48:AM
Notvyet,

I suggest you wait a month or so and see what happens in regards to the Balkan channels.
Posted By: night_flight Re: BHTV on TV Plus - Mon 04 Dec 2006 03:01:AM
why the hell would u want tv plus when they are offering BN TV FOR FREE!!!!!!!!!
Posted By: reuder Re: BHTV on TV Plus - Mon 04 Dec 2006 03:06:AM
Originally Posted by Liski
Notvyet,

I suggest you wait a month or so and see what happens in regards to the Balkan channels.

Well I doubt we'll see anything over December and January with people on holidays left right and centre.
Also, Notvyet, what are you after, Serbian channels, Macedonian...?
Posted By: Notvyet Re: BHTV on TV Plus - Mon 04 Dec 2006 04:50:AM
i'm Macedonian the wife and family are Serbian what a headache
Posted By: Liski Re: BHTV on TV Plus - Mon 04 Dec 2006 09:33:AM
I do give it to __________ for trying to save his sinking ship

*My own personal view
Posted By: YU4CFG Re: BHTV on TV Plus - Sun 10 Dec 2006 06:41:AM
According to TV Plus, BHT is there to stay, as well as A-1 and some other TV Stations. (BK, Orbis and DM-SAT)

Finally they updated their web site and TV Plus started scrolling message with an explanation how to get all the channels.

I'm glad to see they're doing something.

Posted By: balkancic Re: BHTV on TV Plus - Sun 10 Dec 2006 10:13:PM
Liski,

Looks like your predictions for an early departure of this pay tv provider are mistaken.

These guys have the right balkan content by far... and both Liski and UBI know that.

Until UBI get some of these premier channels, they'll still suffer in the balkan subscriber base.
Posted By: Liski Re: BHTV on TV Plus - Sun 10 Dec 2006 10:24:PM
balkancic,

Not worried at all, the game isn't over and I'm very confident that when the final package is released it will have everything that is desired.

BHT is exclusive to UBI and TV Plus know that.
Posted By: reuder Re: BHTV on TV Plus - Mon 11 Dec 2006 12:15:AM
Originally Posted by Liski
balkancic,

Not worried at all, the game isn't over and I'm very confident that when the final package is released it will have everything that is desired.

That's alittle misleading Liski. "Everything that is desired"? Well the Serbian people desire, Pink Plus, Extra, BKTV, BN, RTS....you say you can deliver? Who knows how far off this, "final package" is, for all we know, a year, two years.
Posted By: night_flight Re: BHTV on TV Plus - Mon 11 Dec 2006 12:56:AM
as i said in the other msg ubi should NOT waste their time n money on Serbian subscribers...yet
Posted By: balkancic Re: BHTV on TV Plus - Mon 11 Dec 2006 02:25:AM
Liski,

You tend to beat your chest alot about the UBI Balkan channel line up, and that is understood, you are UBI after all. I know its all about being strong, thinking strong to become strong.

Unfortunately, you have to remember people want to watch the channels that TVplus have.... you can add channels until the cows come home and people will still be chasing the signature channels from the Balkans, Pink, BN etc....

Posted By: reuder Re: BHTV on TV Plus - Mon 11 Dec 2006 07:08:AM
All those people that have been to Serbia recently, please enlighten us about the standard of city/town based stations, compared to nationwide based stations.
Posted By: night_flight Re: BHTV on TV Plus - Mon 11 Dec 2006 08:57:AM
wats ur point reuder?
Posted By: reuder Re: BHTV on TV Plus - Mon 11 Dec 2006 09:57:AM
Originally Posted by night_flight
wats ur point reuder?

My point is there are no big stations left for UBI to carry. What they'll be left with is getting material from the little town/city stations. I'm just saying that the quality of programming offered by those stations is nothing incomparison to the big players in town.
Posted By: YU4CFG Re: BHTV on TV Plus - Mon 11 Dec 2006 11:56:AM
Local TV stations and their programme quality in Serbia as well as in Bosnia and Croatia can be compared with local CH-31 (Community TV in Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne...)

Do I need to mention again, those local (town) TV stations DO NOT BROADCAST ON SATELLITE. (Actually their terrestrial transmitters are so bad that you can't watch it if you're on the other side of the town)

Posted By: night_flight Re: BHTV on TV Plus - Mon 11 Dec 2006 12:47:PM
yeah i guess so I see ur point..the only to say big balkan ch ubi has is maybe hayat but again thats a bosnian ch not a serbian one...
© AUS-CITY Message Forums