AUS-CITY
Posted By: YU4CFG DM SAT (Dragana Mirković SAT TV) on TV PLUS - Sun 10 Dec 2006 07:39:AM
Looks like TV Plus signed a contract with DM SAT. From what I've heard, is very popular music channel in Europe. Since the owner of the DM SAT is famous Serbian Folk Star Dragana Mirković (hence DM) it is not a surprise to me.

I can't wait to see DM SAT on my TV. [Linked Image]

Posted By: reuder Re: DM SAT (Dragana Mirković SAT TV) on TV PLUS - Mon 11 Dec 2006 12:16:AM
Yeah I heard that too. What is UBI thinking, why didn't they go after it?
Posted By: night_flight Re: DM SAT (Dragana Mirković SAT TV) on TV PLUS - Mon 11 Dec 2006 12:54:AM
I know i agree reuder..I referred to this ch AGEEEEES AGO here on the forum when it firstly came out and ubi was I think to get it because this television was firstly called SAT tv and if anyone has been watching community tv you could see tv clips from this station and the logo was there...........my msg to ubi DONT BOTHER CREATING BALKAN PACKAGE TILL TV + GOES DOWN (if it goes down).....waste of their time....they've done NOTHING..
Posted By: reuder Re: DM SAT (Dragana Mirković SAT TV) on TV PLUS - Wed 13 Dec 2006 12:55:AM
DMSAT has officially started on TVPlus
Posted By: LAZER Re: DM SAT (Dragana Mirković SAT TV) on TV PLUS - Wed 13 Dec 2006 01:01:AM
what has it replaced ?
I have just called TV Plus and been informed that:

DM Sat is currently in test phase on TV Plus and will be time shared rotating every 3 hrs between A1 & DM Sat

Early Jan 07 a permanent slot will be allocated to DM SAT

A crawler across the A1 Channel Screen will inform viewers that the channel is temporary being time shared with DM SAT.

Looks good Music and interviews, like BN was when it started off 2 years ago
Posted By: YU4CFG Re: DM SAT (Dragana Mirković SAT TV) on TV PLUS - Wed 13 Dec 2006 02:18:AM
As Phil used to say, a birdie is telling me that this forum is going to become alive over next few weeks. teehee

Next week should be good especially for Serbian viewers and TV Plus.

Finally, things started to move a bit faster. [Linked Image]

Posted By: YU4CFG Re: DM SAT (Dragana Mirković SAT TV) on TV PLUS - Wed 13 Dec 2006 05:00:AM
So far, so good. I must admit that I've got second thoughts about TV Plus promise about DM SAT but it's here.
Here are few Screen shots of it:

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

I wonder what is next... [Linked Image]

Posted By: Liski Re: DM SAT (Dragana Mirković SAT TV) on TV PLUS - Wed 13 Dec 2006 05:29:AM
I don't think the Macedonain viewers will be happy with loosing A1 Plus for 3 hours every 3 hours.
Posted By: alcatron Re: DM SAT (Dragana Mirković SAT TV) on TV PLUS - Wed 13 Dec 2006 05:44:AM
Interesting how DM SAT is not cyrillic
Posted By: N Milic Re: DM SAT (Dragana Mirković SAT TV) on TV PLUS - Wed 13 Dec 2006 01:21:PM
What ever happened to the much promised RTS. TV Plus even issued a mailer which promised RTS, that was over a year ago! RTS would have been a much smarter choice. They offer different programming, with DM Sat it's more of the same just music and nothing else.
Posted By: YU4CFG Re: DM SAT (Dragana Mirković SAT TV) on TV PLUS - Wed 13 Dec 2006 03:02:PM
Originally Posted by alcatron

Every other day, complete programming of BHT is cyrillic.
( Just in case, you're missing it...[Linked Image] )

Posted By: YU4CFG Re: DM SAT (Dragana Mirković SAT TV) on TV PLUS - Wed 13 Dec 2006 03:15:PM
Originally Posted by N Milic
What ever happened to the much promised RTS. TV Plus even issued a mailer which promised RTS, that was over a year ago! RTS would have been a much smarter choice. They offer different programming, with DM Sat it's more of the same just music and nothing else.

I agree that RTS is the only station widely missed since colapse of TARBS but general-director of RTS is very "difficult" person and I'm surprised that things with RTS-SAT are moving at all...

Let's wait until Serbian-Orthodox Christmas... By than, we should know more... [Linked Image]

Cheers!
Posted By: balkancic Re: DM SAT (Dragana Mirković SAT TV) on TV PLUS - Wed 13 Dec 2006 06:42:PM
more of a reach smile
Posted By: alcatron Re: DM SAT (Dragana Mirković SAT TV) on TV PLUS - Wed 13 Dec 2006 06:52:PM
Originally Posted by YU4CFG

Its not always cyrillic, it changes between cyrillic and latin, only reason so it can please both nationalities since BHT is the 1 channel for all the people.
Posted By: YU4CFG Re: DM SAT (Dragana Mirković SAT TV) on TV PLUS - Wed 13 Dec 2006 07:51:PM
Originally Posted by YU4CFG

Its not always cyrillic, it changes between cyrillic and latin, only reason so it can please both nationalities since BHT is the 1 channel for all the people.

Exactly what I've said: "Every other day, complete programming of BHT is cyrillic."
Posted By: alcatron Re: DM SAT (Dragana Mirković SAT TV) on TV PLUS - Wed 13 Dec 2006 08:01:PM
I think they should just display the lettering both ways instead of cycling
Posted By: night_flight Re: DM SAT (Dragana Mirković SAT TV) on TV PLUS - Wed 13 Dec 2006 08:32:PM
off the topic guys dm sat is ok i ve seen it a few months ago when i was in yu and its just a music jukebox something like bk is now with lots of DM hehehe
Posted By: YU4CFG Re: DM SAT (Dragana Mirković SAT TV) on TV PLUS - Thu 14 Dec 2006 02:49:PM
I think they should just display the lettering both ways instead of cycling

LOL, that would be cool [Linked Image]

Imagine an ad for "Don Café"...

Don - Kava
Дон - Кафа
Don - Kahva

Three languages - one great taste !

We went a bit of the topic, but it's better than having dead forum...

Cheers

© AUS-CITY Message Forums