AUS-CITY
Posted By: night_flight PINK empire expanding - Sun 17 Dec 2006 05:25:PM
accordign to the serbian newspaper "blic" from next year pink is increasing number of its satellite channeles. In cooperation with 'Total TV' all people in serbia who buy their card will be able to watch "Pink", „Pink BH (bosnian version of pink)“, „Pink Extra“, „Pink Music“, „Pink Movies“, „Pink Nostalgie“, „Pink Kids“...GO DA PINKS I SAY
another interesting ch thats fairly recent in serbia is tv avala and so far I have not seen it, but the ceo of the tv is "producent prof. dr Stanko Crnobrnja" who is a very very big and important person as far as media is concerned in serbia.....so looks like he is gonna want to make this tv station reach high standards! the only thing its just available to serbian pop via subs of again "total tv"..maybe they ll do version for us too!!!!
Posted By: LAZER Re: PINK empire expanding - Sun 17 Dec 2006 09:03:PM
Yeah Pink Group of channels been on Eutelsat W2 for about 2 weeks now smile
Posted By: reuder Re: PINK empire expanding - Fri 22 Dec 2006 09:57:AM
Has anyone seen what these channels are like? I mean we get enough music on Plus and Extra, do we need another music channel?
Posted By: night_flight Re: PINK empire expanding - Fri 22 Dec 2006 06:10:PM
well reuder as i said I am not sure if these chs are meant to go just for the serbian population and hence people who subscribe to total tv, or is it for everyone else...my guess it is just for the serbian population..I have to say when I was just recenly in bosnia and watched pink BH their program is, sorry to say this but load of C_AP..they had alsmot no music on their ch it was just made of all the american tv shows and their d graded movies..all I watched was DM sat.serbian pink or lets say pink plus is much better so I guess in that respect maybe this is why they ve organised it that way...I think we get heaps of music on pink + coz its just "fill empty space"
Posted By: YU4CFG Re: PINK empire expanding - Sun 24 Dec 2006 04:37:AM
Pink Package on Eutelsat:

Pink Movies
Pink Music
Pink Film
Pink Kids
Pink News
Pink
Pink BH
Pink M
Pink Plus
Pink Extra