AUS-CITY
Posted By: night_flight BN to encrypt from 10sept - Tue 04 Sep 2007 03:06:AM
Well guys the transmission of free to air BN is to stop from the 10 of Sep. Now we now why TV plus has put as of Sunday night BN on 20 min delay because they can put a scrolling msg to say that they are to encrypt it. And for less than 2 dollars a day you get, Pink Plus, Pink Extra, A1, BHT, DM SAT, BK (LOVES IT), and BN. Lets all chip in and let tv plus play their VCR on us!!! bananna
Posted By: reuder Re: BN to encrypt from 10sept - Tue 04 Sep 2007 04:02:AM
People watching FTA, has the picture improved?
Posted By: night_flight Re: BN to encrypt from 10sept - Tue 04 Sep 2007 04:26:AM
no the same all the same
Posted By: LAZER Re: BN to encrypt from 10sept - Tue 04 Sep 2007 09:27:AM
I'll chip in and send them a few blank video cassettes so they can time shift abit more hahahahaha LOL

anyone got a VCR we could donate to there cause LOL hahaha

ahhhh its so funny when you think about it all the technology out there and how these people operate they cant even put up a decent picture let alone a live signal lol haha

Posted By: night_flight Re: BN to encrypt from 10sept - Tue 04 Sep 2007 05:30:PM
yeah plus the thing is they are advertising vikom which has not come plus BK long gone A1 I think is gone too. I think they should be slapped for misadvertising cause thats illegal!!! ohmy
Posted By: LAZER Re: BN to encrypt from 10sept - Tue 04 Sep 2007 06:29:PM
Originally Posted by night_flight
BK long gone

BK is alive and well on the good old VCR LOL haha wink
Posted By: reuder Re: BN to encrypt from 10sept - Wed 05 Sep 2007 11:31:PM
Absolute disgusting behaviour from TVPlus in delaying BN! It's obvious there are technical issues on TVPlus' side, I guess that's what you get when you're doing everything on the cheap! I would've be suprised if we're watching an internet stream, I mean, why else would you need to delay the signal? STUPID IDIOTS!
Posted By: night_flight Re: BN to encrypt from 10sept - Thu 06 Sep 2007 03:38:AM
my guess is why it is on delay is simple they needed to blend 2 vcrs to get one signal that is blend the tape with the msg scrolling and then blend the actual bn signal i dont see any other explanation...
Posted By: reuder Re: BN to encrypt from 10sept - Thu 06 Sep 2007 04:51:PM
Originally Posted by night_flight
my guess is why it is on delay is simple they needed to blend 2 vcrs to get one signal that is blend the tape with the msg scrolling and then blend the actual bn signal i dont see any other explanation...

If that's the reason then we're in the 1970s!
Posted By: LAZER Re: BN to encrypt from 10sept - Thu 06 Sep 2007 05:04:PM
Look there is no good reason why they delay the channels they could of easily inserted the scrolling msg into the live signal there is really no need or good reason by delaying signals and its not just BN others are on delay also

1970 is right its beyond me to how these people operate there buisness and i dont know how people pay for this crap and just take it up the arse from these people....

Anyway as always keep rolling those tapes LOL wink
Posted By: reuder Re: BN to encrypt from 10sept - Thu 06 Sep 2007 05:33:PM
Originally Posted by LAZERSAT

1970 is right its beyond me to how these people operate there buisness and i dont know how people pay for this crap and just take it up the arse from these people....

Why people are paying? Hmm, what are they suppose to do? UBI is offering such a good alternative!
Posted By: LAZER Re: BN to encrypt from 10sept - Thu 06 Sep 2007 05:34:PM
Might aswell just listen to Radio as the picture is not watchable on most channels and radio is free lol :P

No Alternatives well whois fault is that.... :P lol
Posted By: reuder Re: BN to encrypt from 10sept - Thu 06 Sep 2007 05:36:PM

No Alternatives well whois fault is that.... :P lol

Umm UBI's!
Posted By: LAZER Re: BN to encrypt from 10sept - Thu 06 Sep 2007 05:37:PM
uummm

Didt the channels sign the rights exclusively to TV Plus how is this UBI's fault when TV Plus was awarded the rights...?
Posted By: reuder Re: BN to encrypt from 10sept - Thu 06 Sep 2007 05:39:PM
uummm

Didt the channels sign the rights exclusively to TV Plus how is this UBI's fault when TV Plus was awarded the rights...?

If the companies went with TVPlus, then I guess it says alot about UBI and it's offer.
Posted By: LAZER Re: BN to encrypt from 10sept - Thu 06 Sep 2007 05:40:PM
hahaha now thats a laugh LOL

TV Plus offer hahaha what are the offering to make there offer more attractive inferior picture and sound quality of there channels time shifting them

Yes sounds like a good deal to me hahahaha
Posted By: reuder Re: BN to encrypt from 10sept - Thu 06 Sep 2007 05:43:PM
hahaha now thats a laugh LOL

TV Plus offer hahaha what are the offering to make there offer more attractive inferior picture and sound quality of there channels time shifting them

Yes sounds like a good deal to me hahahaha

No you don't get it. If they signed with TVPlus the timeshifting, crappy picture quality company, then what was UBI offering them, if they ended up signing with TVPlus? Timeshifting, with black and white picture and audio out of 1 speaker?
Posted By: LAZER Re: BN to encrypt from 10sept - Thu 06 Sep 2007 05:46:PM
Well nearly everyone on this forum saw the differences between the two companies when UBI had the channels on air and the channels were 1000 times better on UBI then TV Plus anyone would tell you this

But again the channels decided to go with there " own " most likely and this is what has happened now you trust your own and they take advantage of it simple as that to me it looks like

Inferior service for top dollar...
© AUS-CITY Message Forums