AUS-CITY
Posted By: Zander Replace spark plugs in Xantia V6 - Thu 21 Oct 2010 11:40:PM
Hello,
I want to remove the fuel injection unit so I can replace the spark plugs and I also have a water leak somewhere under the injectors that I want to get a closer look at. I was just wondering if anyone else has had any experience with this? I just want an idea of what I'm facing before I start.
Thanks for any help in advance,
Alexander
Posted By: UFO Re: Replace spark plugs in Xantia V6 - Fri 22 Oct 2010 01:16:AM
Why would you have to remove the fuel injection to replace spark plugs? You're not working on a DS21ie or DS23ie.
Posted By: Zander Re: Replace spark plugs in Xantia V6 - Fri 22 Oct 2010 12:27:PM
Originally Posted by UFO
Why would you have to remove the fuel injection to replace spark plugs? You're not working on a DS21ie or DS23ie.

I can only access the front three plugs.I can see the rear three, but they are under the injection. Even if I didn't have to remove it for the plugs, I still have to take it off to get access to where ever this leak's coming from.
Posted By: ARCHRIVAL Re: Replace spark plugs in Xantia V6 - Fri 22 Oct 2010 05:00:PM
Xantia V6 water leaks let me guess heater hose connection fracture on bulkhead spraying onto rear of motor and cooking on exhaust easy take one hellishly expensive hose assembley(~$500) break your arm in 3 places and replace

only a guess
© AUS-CITY Message Forums