AUS-CITY
Posted By: RonB All you have to say is I pledge $100 - Sat 23 Oct 2010 03:01:AM
Ok the top bit says it all - I'm sure that the current fiasco is going to cost gibgib and others a lot of time and money. I know that there has been offers of help put all around the place for some time now but we have never tried to organise any of this.
I'm not net/social network savvy enough to organise something other than an email repository for those who would like to register their willingness to put up some money in the near future.
As we are guests on this site i don't think it is appropriate that we flood the site with I'll help notes so i have set up an email address which should be readily accessible to everyone and doesn't need you to be under thirty to understand. There is no where to send money to - it is not a place for that - purely to a place to show monetary support for gibgib and the others that have done/are doing/willdo a lot of voluntary work on our behalf. If, and when there is a call for money it will be done totally independantly of this email adress and well publized on AF.
I have nominated $100 but there may those that feel that they would like to vary that amount can do so - it will be purely discretionary when a call is made for whatever by whoever.
Just post your name in the subject line of an email to
afassist@gmail.com
ihave passed on the password to gibgib so he can track its progress and i will try and update this note regularly with the number of responses
Posted By: NewHarrissonCitr Re: All you have to say is I pledge $100 - Sat 23 Oct 2010 11:18:AM
Done writing2
Posted By: robmac Re: All you have to say is I pledge $100 - Sat 23 Oct 2010 11:21:AM
Yep email sent done $100

Posted By: Mimis_dad Re: All you have to say is I pledge $100 - Sat 23 Oct 2010 12:09:PM
Also done. But I'll only cough up if Rob posts a pic of himself in his kinky boots and flouro bikini.naughty

Second thoughts. I'll double my pledge if Rob doesn't post the pics. hitbrick

clink

Mike.
Posted By: robmac Re: All you have to say is I pledge $100 - Sat 23 Oct 2010 01:30:PM
Crikey Mike, I need to draw the line somewhere
Posted By: UFO Re: All you have to say is I pledge $100 - Sat 23 Oct 2010 01:34:PM
Count me in.
Posted By: Mimis_dad Re: All you have to say is I pledge $100 - Sat 23 Oct 2010 01:40:PM
Originally Posted by UFO
Count me in.

For which? $100 for Rob in his skimpies? Or $200 completely starkers?

clink

Mike.
Posted By: Schlemiel Re: All you have to say is I pledge $100 - Sat 23 Oct 2010 01:40:PM
I pledge Danielsydney to assist with any forum reconstruction efforts required. We should do OK selling his corneas and a kidney.
Posted By: neural_revolt Re: All you have to say is I pledge $100 - Sat 23 Oct 2010 01:41:PM
Me too.
Posted By: pug303 Re: All you have to say is I pledge $100 - Sat 23 Oct 2010 02:12:PM
Email on the way, happy to contribute.

Cheers

jim
Posted By: peujohn Re: All you have to say is I pledge $100 - Sat 23 Oct 2010 03:13:PM
Me too, email sent.
Posted By: Boyracer Re: All you have to say is I pledge $100 - Sat 23 Oct 2010 03:46:PM
Done!
Posted By: David_S Re: All you have to say is I pledge $100 - Sat 23 Oct 2010 04:25:PM
Have sent an e-mail also.
Probably smart to include both your Aus-City and AF user ID in the message header and/or body. It might help the debt collector!
Posted By: sunshine77 Re: All you have to say is I pledge $100 - Sat 23 Oct 2010 05:19:PM
Originally Posted by pug303
Email on the way, happy to contribute.

Cheers

jim

What he said,
Kaye
Posted By: UFO Re: All you have to say is I pledge $100 - Sat 23 Oct 2010 07:51:PM
Originally Posted by David_S
Have sent an e-mail also.
Probably smart to include both your Aus-City and AF user ID in the message header and/or body. It might help the debt collector!

Some of us maintained the same identity to protect the innocent. Others assumed identities of other AFers to (try to) be funny.
Posted By: DRD180 Re: All you have to say is I pledge $100 - Sat 23 Oct 2010 11:32:PM
Done, using the same ID for both.
Posted By: terraaustralis Re: All you have to say is I pledge $100 - Thu 28 Oct 2010 03:48:AM
Happy to make a contribution.
Email sent.
God I miss AF.
Posted By: pug206gti Re: All you have to say is I pledge $100 - Thu 28 Oct 2010 11:39:PM
G'day,
After due consideration, and a bottle of very nice red, in for a penny, in for a pound. Count me in.
regards
Les W

well, not very much consideration.

Posted By: pug206gti Re: All you have to say is I pledge $100 - Fri 29 Oct 2010 11:41:PM
G'day,
OI, if this was a Delphi forum in the US, it could cost you $49-50 a year.
Maybe we could organise a picnic or BBQ day. By 'we', I do mean someone with good organisational skills. Don't be shy now, hello Simon. You are good at organising these things.
regards

Les W
© AUS-CITY Message Forums