AUS-CITY
Posted By: Schlemiel INTERIM Caption Contest - All Members Welcome - Sun 24 Oct 2010 01:45:AM
As my mate Martin says; knock yourselves out. Alisa can judge it, as she and the bossman get to know us better...

[Linked Image]

Tradie to faux aus: the ceiling viewing point was there.
Faux aus: damn, you mean to say they were watching me?
Tradie: yep it's lucky you didn't change into that bikini!
faux aus: sheesh! it was never this complicated for Jessica!

hey
Posted By: UFO Re: INTERIM Caption Contest - All Members Welcome - Sun 24 Oct 2010 02:00:AM
[Linked Image]

I think the AF backup is up there somewhere.
Posted By: UFO Re: INTERIM Caption Contest - All Members Welcome - Sun 24 Oct 2010 02:07:AM

[Linked Image]

If you look up there you can see all the people at godaddy who give a rat's @rse about the aussiefrogs data
[Linked Image]

That beam is perfect for suspending a gallows...what a great idea for Halloween!

Halloween?? no, no just an everyday lynching of a service provider that provided less than satisfactory service! (should we draw and quarter first or afterwards?)
Posted By: australdi Re: INTERIM Caption Contest - All Members Welcome - Sun 24 Oct 2010 02:28:AM
Originally Posted by Schlemiel

[Linked Image]

Him, ..If I stand here long enough somebody will pull my finger.

Me,.. Then what happens?

teen
[Linked Image]

male: What's that plane skywriting? "if you want to be sex godaddy!" ...what does that mean?

female: I don't know...perhaps we'd better google it?
Posted By: SamR Re: INTERIM Caption Contest - All Members Welcome - Sun 24 Oct 2010 02:52:AM
[Linked Image]

It's a bird, it's a plane...
Posted By: Stu17 Re: INTERIM Caption Contest - All Members Welcome - Sun 24 Oct 2010 03:05:AM
Bob Parsons: Then I spike each hair individually, like this...
er, er, er, er, er, er, er, er, ...
er, er, er, er, er, er. Like that.
Posted By: sunshine77 Re: INTERIM Caption Contest - All Members Welcome - Sun 24 Oct 2010 03:18:AM
[Linked Image]

Pat showing Jess the new patch of
sky where the apartment is going
Posted By: David_S Re: INTERIM Caption Contest - All Members Welcome - Sun 24 Oct 2010 03:41:AM
Tradie to blondie:

... and that's the glass ceiling.
Posted By: TimOzSF Re: INTERIM Caption Contest - All Members Welcome - Sun 24 Oct 2010 03:53:AM
[Linked Image]

FAIL! (Reject from the auditions for Macca's "Just point / More of a Man" ad.)
Posted By: MelbMan Re: INTERIM Caption Contest - All Members Welcome - Sun 24 Oct 2010 07:06:PM
[quote=TimOzSF][Linked Image]

Well Miss first of all the rear tyres need replacing, then there's the shock aborbers. See that leak.. we'll have to take the engine and transmission out to fix that.
[Linked Image]

Another Citroen suspension innovation : Ultra-high setting.
[Linked Image]

"...and see that note up there? That's the one you'll hit when I hand you the estimate."
[Linked Image]

Like the top-notch tradesman that he was, Josh was pointing out to Jessica exactly where the upper-left corner of the reply page should be.
Posted By: 2353 Re: INTERIM Caption Contest - All Members Welcome - Mon 25 Oct 2010 04:50:PM
If you just look up there dear, you'll see how high GibGib's blood pressure went when he found out what godaddy did to Aussiefrogs.
Posted By: Boyracer Re: INTERIM Caption Contest - All Members Welcome - Mon 25 Oct 2010 05:51:PM
Originally Posted by Hotrodelectric

MAN FROM GODADDY pointing at the pie in the sky... juggle
Originally Posted by Hotrodelectric
[Linked Image]

Man:On Thursday night at 12.oo pm, I will push that button there,
And Aussiefrogs will come alive again.

Lady: Ohhhh Darling, YES YES YES.YES!!!!
Posted By: RonB Re: INTERIM Caption Contest - All Members Welcome - Thu 28 Oct 2010 12:21:AM
[Linked Image]

If you check the sheet,we've calculated that if gibgib gets hold of Perkins his orchestras will finish up somewhere near the top of that tree
[Linked Image]

..and thus, on the eve of the resurrection following the great crash of 2010 gaah overact, when sinners devil saw the error of their ways doh duh and reppented worship angel
a bright star arose in the southern night sky sparkle...and the people did point and stare in awe holycow, sing songs kumbaya and hold hands friends as the froggers danced teen and rejoyced yay3 yay3 praising choir the skills and dedication of the technical gurus matrix

For the star was the sign offtopic that Aussiefrogs will live again! fireworks
happyrun happyrun bunnydance happyrun
dancingcow
Originally Posted by Australdi_real
[Linked Image]

..and thus, on the eve of the resurrection following the great crash of 2010 gaah overact, when sinners devil saw the error of their ways doh duh and reppented worship angel
a bright star arose in the southern night sky sparkle...and the people did point and stare in awe holycow, sing songs kumbaya and hold hands friends as the froggers danced teen and rejoyced yay3 yay3 praising choir the skills and dedication of the technical gurus matrix

dancingcow

He wins
Posted By: xTc Re: INTERIM Caption Contest - All Members Welcome - Thu 28 Oct 2010 11:51:AM
[Linked Image]

Her: What happens when a forum dies ?
Him (misty eyed): They go to forum heaven - up there.
Originally Posted by NewHarrissonCitr
Originally Posted by Australdi_real
[Linked Image]

dancingcow

He wins
He...did you sayyyy "HE".... yikes

So the dirty family secret is revealed...
Just as well we didnt do that coffeee.... whew

clink

dino

whistling
but Dino...you knew my kahuna's were bigger than most blokes

OTOH ...maybe I do need to get in touch with my feminine side a little bit more often.

needhug
Sorry Guys didn't know there was gender ambiguity, what I really meant was:

He/She wins (Tick applicable)
© AUS-CITY Message Forums